Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest neesy111

Never managed more than 8 goals in a PL season and has only got into double figures in the league once in his career.  :hmm:

Never managed more than 8 goals in a PL season and has only got into double figures in the league once in his career.  :hmm:

I think that's what they expected of him, though. You have your 20 goal strikers and you have your eight goal strikers. He's done well for Ireland when you consider the age he broke into the team and quality of his teammates.

He'll run around a lot and leave his foot in if necessary which is Burnley's ethos. Can't see them replicating their home form of last year without Keane and something different upfront so hopefully they'll do shit.

Guest chopey

West Ham have made four cracking signings but god knows what the combined wages will be

I think they are potentially 4 terrible signings personally.

Are well, takes all sorts to make the world go round some people have half a beer some people have what's left of a pint

West Ham have made four cracking signings but god knows what the combined wages will be

I think they are potentially 4 terrible signings personally.

Zabaleta's legs have gone and Hart was the worst keeper in Italy last season. Awful signings on massive wages.

Arnautovic is class on his day but looks like he can't be arsed half the time. Could be a good signing if they get his head right. Decent chance it won't work out though.

Never been a big Hernandez fan but they've got him for a good price in the current market.

Dyche has done a brilliant job at Burnley. Must be some method in his madness. Not that they aren't rank signings.

It's a plan that limits them to always being in the bottom half of the table but all the players having the same culture is probably good for morale and team spirit

Dyche has done a brilliant job at Burnley. Must be some method in his madness. Not that they aren't rank signings.

It's a plan that limits them to always being in the bottom half of the table but all the players having the same culture is probably good for morale and team spirit

He said as much in an interview he gave the other week.

I see they dispatched Preston tonight quite comfortably by all accounts for those who read into preseason form.

Guest neesy111

The reason why I think we'll just stay up no matter what happens in this window is I 100% think Burnley are going down.  They were very fortunate to stay up last season.

If people are saying PSG are a nothing club, we may as well give up tbh. 10 years ago we were taking their best defender for under £4m. Why can't we dream about that being us in 10 years time? If we can't hope of Ashley selling up, signing world class players one day, then what's the point in any of this?

I don't think we should dream about being a club with no history, just being successful because we were bought by the right sheik. What's the point in that either?

Might as well just ban any football club who hasn't won over 10 trophies before the old European Cup ended from being taken over and giving their fans any type of success. Like it or not, their way is the only way anyone other than the established elite will ever consistently compete.