Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest oatcakejamie

Rumours going round we've signed diouf  :D i'll only believe it when its on sky though.

I'm assuming if all the super rich teams just buy players from each other then they can all dance around ffp.

Though in my super trade mindset I guess it makes no sense for the fees to be so high in the first place.

Luiz goes to page for 2.5m, vacani signs for Real Madrid for 2.5m, benzema signs for Chelsea for 2.5m. Jobs a good un.

Guest VanBarduck

I'm assuming if all the super rich teams just buy players from each other then they can all dance around ffp.

Though in my super trade mindset I guess it makes no sense for the fees to be so high in the first place.

Luiz goes to page for 2.5m, vacani signs for Real Madrid for 2.5m, benzema signs for Chelsea for 2.5m. Jobs a good un.

No need for Benzema, haven't they signed Diego Costa ?

he's not signed yet... plus it was hypotheticals.

I also managed to pull an impressive dyslexic on Cavani too. I'm going to blame autocorrect... but it seems an odd thing to correct to... :shifty:

Looks like David Luiz is off to PSG for £40m. Mental. That FFP must be really hurting them.

They don't give a damn. Their president's already said it will change nothing.

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1824845/players-want-have?cc=4716

As if Platini would ban them from European competitions either.

he'd have the french tv broadcasters trying to blast down the doors to uefa if they dared do it. And since ultimately UEFA's all about the money ffp is pretty meaningless other than to keep the rich rich and keep anyone else from getting into their cozy little club. After all Abramovich of all people is very pro ffp which sums the idea up for me.

he's not signed yet... plus it was hypotheticals.

I also managed to pull an impressive dyslexic on Cavani too. I'm going to blame autocorrect... but it seems an odd thing to correct to... :shifty:

And what page is Luiz going to?

Edit: fak u Taylor

Well, the Kroos one was obvious. Last summer they were supposed to sign Thiago/Fabregas/Schweinsteiger etc...and they were never going to sign 4-5 absolutely top class players being out of Europe. Just to get fans' hopes up. That Jackson guy' articles are so incredibly biased...first he wrote an article about the primary targets, all in region of 30M. and now he says it was Van Gaal who didn't want Kroos :D

Van Gaal hates signings players anyways. Won't be surprised if he turned Smalling into a Winger, or Valencia into a CB. That's how he is.

Anyways brilliant. Was having a peek on RedCafe and everyone single one of them are dead certain that they'll just waltz back into the top 4 with no problem.

Cole, Lampard and Eto'o released.

Wow.

Lampard might sneak into Man Utd's midfield for a season or so. Appreciate his legs have gone but he'd probably have enough quality to keep Man Utd ticking over until they rebuild under LVG.