Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest oatcakejamie

He's done very well in Germany and when i have seen him he tends to perform, i don't take much notice of what he did in England as a kid.

If he translate his improvement to Stoke it would be a good signing.

Couldnt agree more mate and on a free aswell , cant really complain with that.

Guest oatcakejamie

Mame diouf is at stoke for talks  :D would be a great signing on a free as well.

You reckon?

He has a great goals to game record in germany , if he does sign id be over the moon. Miles better than crouch.

I think he's pretty gash tbh but yeah he's better than crouch

Really? Ive seen him a few times and he looks decent. Power, pace and decent finishing is what we need. Dont think i could stand another season with crouch up top.

Yeah fair enough. Yeah not sure he's good enough to play consistently well in the PL I could be wrong obvs. Crouch not for sale then?

Hes been great for stoke but his best days are far behind him. If you put a bid in for him id happily drive him up.

Guest oatcakejamie

Stoke planning on binning Geoff Cameron?

Its a strange one that. He's a decent player but now we've signed bardsley and i cant see him playing CM. Id probably let him go for 3million.

Guest oatcakejamie

Stoke planning on binning Geoff Cameron?

Or Shawcross is coming up here.

:yao:

You wish mate  ;D

Couple of decent frees for Stoke.

Bardsley might be gash but he is x100 better than BNP Wilkinson.

Totally agree and all before june aswell , i usually dont pay attention until deadline day. This is not the stoke way  :idiot2:

Aye, I've seen you on the telly.

Mame diouf is at stoke for talks  :D would be a great signing on a free as well.

You reckon?

He has a great goals to game record in germany , if he does sign id be over the moon. Miles better than crouch.

Really? Ive seen him a few times and he looks decent. Power, pace and decent finishing is what we need. Dont think i could stand another season with crouch up top.

Yeah fair enough. Yeah not sure he's good enough to play consistently well in the PL I could be wrong obvs. Crouch not for sale then?

Hes been great for stoke but his best days are far behind him. If you put a bid in for him id happily drive him up.

You need to bin off Walters too. Guy should be playing in the conference. Epitomises everything I hate about 'propa harrrdd footballers'. Hate him almost as much as James Collins.

Guest oatcakejamie

Couple of decent frees for Stoke.

Bardsley might be gash but he is x100 better than BNP Wilkinson.

Totally agree and all before june aswell , i usually dont pay attention until deadline day. This is not the stoke way  :idiot2:

Aye, I've seen you on the telly.

Cheeky f*cker  :razz:

Would happily have him here like, but it's ridiculous given how we spent 27.5m on Fellaini and they spent 13m on McCarthy. Fellaini won't get on and now we want McCarthy. :lol: What a waste of money.

Your recruitment team post Fergie has been utterly shambolic.

Guest oatcakejamie

You reckon?

You need to bin off Walters too. Guy should be playing in the conference. Epitomises everything I hate about 'propa harrrdd footballers'. Hate him almost as much as James Collins.

You can have walters if you want  :D Hes a grafter i'll give him that but he cant play football.

You reckon?

You can have walters if you want  :D Hes a grafter i'll give him that but he cant play football.

:pardsgrin:

Guest oatcakejamie

You reckon?

:pardsgrin:

Imagine him and shola leading the line for you next year  :iamatwat:

Would happily have him here like, but it's ridiculous given how we spent 27.5m on Fellaini and they spent 13m on McCarthy. Fellaini won't get on and now we want McCarthy. :lol: What a waste of money.

I don't think McCarthy is good enough for a team wanting to win the league

There has only been two transfer windows to be fair. One was shambolic, and the other we got Mata. This summer is Woodwards chance to prove himself.

There has only been two transfer windows to be fair. One was shambolic, and the other we got Mata. This summer is Woodwards chance to prove himself.

If Moyes deserved to be sacked then so did he.

Looks like David Luiz is off to PSG for £40m. Mental. That FFP must be really hurting them.

You having an absolute giggle? :lol: that's an obscene sum!

Not for the second-best CB in the world... :shifty: