Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Gomis to Galatasaray apparently.

No surprises there. He was always going to move for the money.

As if he would have come here for the weather :lol:

Completely missing the point, ain't you?

I don't see how he's moving for money. Galatasary has far more to offer than anyone else who have been linked with him. He's moving to the best club I've seen him linked with.

I don't see how he's moving for money. Galatasary has far more to offer than anyone else who have been linked with him. He's moving to the best club I've seen him linked with.

He was linked with the likes of Spurs, Atletico, Fiorentina early this season. Yet the one thing when it comes to a new club is whoever is willing to pay his 80-100kpw wages. Not saying wages are not important, but he has clearly chosen his next destination with money over footballing reasons.

No

Meaningful reply as always.

"Links". A CL club with ambition has come in for him and he's agreed to move there. No doubt he will be on a good wedge, but to suggest it's only money driven like he's going to UAE or something is bollocks.

No.

Cardiff City goalkeeper David Marshall's great season in the Premier League has now seen him linked with a move to Arsenal from the Welsh capital for a staggering £15m.

Madness

For many reasons David Marshall is my favourite keeper.

£15m however? No :lol:

Was f***ing s*** against us

That is why.

No but seriously, I love him. He's the keeping equivalent of Gervinho, sublime to ridiculous.

Also, he pulled off the most ridiculous goalkeeping performance against Barcelona to earn a draw way back. Was insane. Thought he was destined for huge things at that point as I've never seen a keeper that good at that age.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/3560199.stm

I have absolute no idea how good Miranda is, he may be a fantastic defender.

However I always wonder about signings like this.

It's clear to see Simeone has got them playing extremely well as a unit, now does that make Miranda worth 24m?

I'm sure LVG isn't an idiot and knows the player well, but it would be easy to get lost in the fact Athletico Madrid defend well as a team.