Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Thing with Cesc is that he always starts the season really strong and becomes a Walking Dead extra around January or so. This has happened every year since signing regardless of position. But with Xavi pushed to a secondary role this season we can't give up on somebody as talented as him.

Luís Enrique's Celta started a bit poorly but have had an amazing second half of the season. Certainly taking them to 9th is a big achievement. They were pretty direct and attack-minded, and a complete shambles at the back. Fits the blueprint I guess.

Guest neesy111

Thing with Cesc is that he always starts the season really strong and becomes a Walking Dead extra around January or so. This has happened every year since signing regardless of position. But with Xavi pushed to a secondary role this season we can't give up on somebody as talented as him.

Luís Enrique's Celta started a bit poorly but have had an amazing second half of the season. Certainly taking them to 9th is a big achievement. They were pretty direct and attack-minded, and a complete shambles at the back. Fits the blueprint I guess.

Remember him dropping off a few seasons at Arsenal as well, fitness issue?

Think Alves has been on the decline for a good while. Too unbalanced with him on one side and Alba on the other, would be better off with a Zabaleta type if keeping Alba surely. Seems mental getting rid of Alexis Sanchez now.

What keepers having Barca been in for VI?

We got Ter Stegen and looks like we'll promote Masip from Barça B, who's done quite well there. We'll probably sign some older guy to balance their youth.

Why do they want to get rid of Dani Alves?

Past it.

But yeah, our board has been awful in managing the transition. Looks like we'll calling back Deulofeu and Rafinha, though, so that's some fresh blood.

Madness to sell Alexis after his best season at the club, though. Pedro too, actually I think our wings are fine. Adriano is a very useful utility player to cover both fullbacks.

Only reason I can see to sell Alexis or Pedro is to shoe-horn Neymar into the team, as he didn't deserve to be in your starting 11.

Who didn't deserve?

Also, Alves if fucking shite guys, has had the worst season I've seen from a Barcelona fullback in a long long time. At fault for tons of goals. Actually dreading the fact he'll start in the World Cup.  Also selling Alexis would be madness. Him and Pedro worked excellently when Neymar played centrally, ton of movements, this sounds crazy but with Messi on the pitch they were actually worse for big parts of this season as the two wingers never got involved as Messi was too static.

One cb, one right back (Montoya is as average as they come and Alves needs to go), get THIAGO back at whatever cost :lol: and a centre forward that can give them something else someone like Dzeko/Fred/Andy Carroll that doesn't mind sitting on the bench for most parts.

I'd love to see Rafinha take Sergi Roberto spot and send Sergi on loan just like they did with Rafinha.

Apparently Juventus are the heavy favourites to sign Alexis, i heard Arsenal want him too though. Haven't got a clue why Barca would want to sell him. As for Cesc, the biggest problem with him is his best position is probably where Iniesta's plays... i.e. the link man between Xavi and Messi but that's not happening.

I'd say Barca need another central midfielder as Xavi can't be the guy anymore and the other guys can't do what he does, Gundogan would have been ideal i'd say but with his health issues i'm not sure i'd be taking that risk. I heard Luis Enrique wants a striker so those Mandzukic links might have some credibility to them. of course need a defender goes without saying but what baffles me is why Barca never went for Felipe Luis, once at Depor and signed Maxwell instead and then again Alba instead who is an awful defender.

We did go for Filipe Luís when he was at Depor, we just couldn't agree a price. Then he got crocked and we sort of forgot about him. To be frank there were lots of doubts around his fitness when he signed for Atlético, and he had trouble with that at the start of his career there - but they obviously made the right decision in hindsight.

I'll be really p*ssed off if we sell Alexis, but I've long given up on this board doing anything remotely sensible transfer-wise.

We did go for Filipe Luís when he was at Depor, we just couldn't agree a price. Then he got crocked and we sort of forgot about him.

I'll be really p*ssed off if we sell Alexis, but I've long given up on this board doing anything remotely sensible transfer-wise.

:thup: Wasn't aware, still stand by should have gone for him the 2nd time  :p

Yaya forcing a move away from Man City because they didn't say happy birthday properly? WTF!

I'm on my phone but it's on BBC Sport.

Apparently it's because they didn't play pass the parcel.

Yaya forcing a move away from Man City because they didn't say happy birthday properly? WTF!

despite the fact they put it on their twitter feed, gave him a cake and even sang happy birthday. This has to be up there in most ridiculous reasons given to want to leave ever.

Footballers are such fucking cunts. :anguish:

Footballers are such fucking cunts. :anguish:

I'm trying to comprehend this scenario playing out in any vaguely normal workplace. :lol: I actually can't imagine someone being such a precious thundercunt.

There has to be more to it than what's been reported. Maybe City don't tuck him in at night, or read him his favourite story before he goes to sleep.

Seems a bizarre way to get a payrise / new contract

Which is the odd thing. Dunno why he hasn't gone down the Cunt #101 route. It's a very elaborate way of trying to say that you don't feel appreciated.