Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Kroos to us is very strongly rumoured now. What a signing that would be.

Kroos is class but I think he could do with imposing himself a bit more on games. Some times he seems happy to go through the motions instead of inserting himself when needed to. Not sure if that's because he already plays with some players with top class mentalities in the midfield but he might come into his own at Man Utd if the focus is on him.

Kroos is class but I think he could do with imposing himself a bit more on games. Some times he seems happy to go through the motions instead of inserting himself when needed to. Not sure if that's because he already plays with some players with top class mentalities in the midfield but he might come into his own at Man Utd if the focus is on him.

Man U need someone dominant like, he'll be no use if he likes to Kroos through games.

Man U need someone dominant like, he'll be no use if he likes to Kroos through games.

:dog:

:dog:

:mung:

That's the Guardiola effect. Guy shouldn't be playing in DM.

:lol:

Didn't Giggs also veto a Thiago transfer or is that purely rumour? Poor Moyes. Kroos and Thiago would've done wonders for him :lol:

Thiago was always going to end up at Bayern imho.

Not according to that article from yesterday.

Lord Giggs vetoed a done deal to Man U.