Other clubs' transfers

TBG

It's honestly unbelievable like, I can't fathom Toure allowing his agent to go on like that, then back him personally. He's just won the league and he's on a zillion pounds a week.

Basically, he's shown himself to be a joke.

I think Barcelona have told his agent they are interested in him and he's trying to force a move tbh, he probably wants to win champions league and unlikely hell do that at Citeh.

Edit: he already has a champions league, yep he just wants more money!

I think Barcelona have told his agent they are interested in him and he's trying to force a move tbh, he probably wants to win champions league and unlikely hell do that at Citeh.

Edit: he already has a champions league, yep he just wants more money!

Rumours he's willing to take a pay-cut to join Barcelona. He was loathe to leave and only accepted after a mega-bucks contract.

That's not how it happened. We didn't want to sell him but City offered him a shitload money and he asked to leave "because he wanted to play alongside his brother".

I doubt we're interested, his agent already pulled stunts like this to get him better contracts while at Barça.

Interesting to see where Cole goes, probably Spain.

Can see him joining Liverpool after they were forced to play Flanagan a lot last season.

Enrique will be back.

Guest neesy111

Can see him joining Liverpool after they were forced to play Flanagan a lot last season.

Enrique will be back.

They signed Cissokho?

Enrique will be back.

They signed Cissokho?

Was just on loan I think, not sure though. Was pretty gash anyway.

Enrique will be back.

Loved his beans. The fuck has happened to this guy!?