Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Torn apart already. That's Villa, Costa and Filipe, with Koke and Tiago to possibly follow.

Football sucks.

:lol: chill!

They'll re-up with all the money they'll get.

In a way it's great that they were able to develop the players they had so well, in order to achieve what they did, and make so much money off of them, which is what they needed really.

Torn apart already. That's Villa, Costa and Filipe, with Koke and Tiago to possibly follow.

Football sucks.

In a way it's great that they were able to develop the players they had so well, in order to achieve what they did, and make so much money off of them, which is what they needed really.

It does though! Southampton are the same. Dare to challange the elite and you'll get picked apart.

Yeah. it's a tough one, but the challenge is to keep re-investing the money well, as technically, it should allow you to build a better/deeper squad on the whole. If this is done well, then eventually these teams should be even more of a threat really. Easier said than done, but that's the best you can hope for really!

Football sucks.

Re-up? Alreet Stringer Bell.

Football sucks.

:lol:

Not sure where that came from. Never used that before I don't think.

Have in mind that this is La Liga, not the PL. Every season two CL spots are up for grabs to any team that does things well, and if Simeone's Atlético can stake a claim to one of these spots on a consistent basis, it will be a great platform to develop the club.

Football sucks.

:lol: was waiting for that

Have in mind that this is La Liga, not the PL. Every season two CL spots are up for grabs to any team that does things well, and if Simeone's Atlético can stake a claim to one of these spots on a consistent basis, it will be a great platform to develop the club.

True, next season is going to be tough for them though even with some good signings due to have to integrate them in to their previously settled way of playing.

Might only be 1 spot should Valencia start splashing the cash of that fella who looked to be taking over.

Football sucks.

:lol: Get in

Costa and Fabregas will make me change from City to Chelsea for who wins the league. Two great signings, and I'm sad.

Depends what City do really, i for one expect them to sign players of a similar standard come the summer.

Costa and Fabregas will make me change from City to Chelsea for who wins the league. Two great signings, and I'm sad.

Depends what City do really, i for one expect them to sign players of a similar standard come the summer.

Haven't Citeh said they're spending is going to be "limited" in the Summer?