Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest firetotheworks

When he came in for Hart after he made some daft mistakes, you could tell that the media were desperate for any slip up and he gave them nothing. That's not to say that he's class, but he's a good 'keeper.

Whether you think he's class or not, one thing is for sure he's a good signing for them lot.

On a free n all, definitely.

If Elliott wasn't the managers mate I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd been in there.

Guest firetotheworks

Whether you think he's class or not, one thing is for sure he's a good signing for them lot.

On a free n all, definitely.

If Elliott wasn't the managers mate I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd been in there.

http://i4.thejournal.co.uk/incoming/article4317772.ece/binary/rob-elliott-339962883.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]FAT PIG[/glow]

Divn't like Rob Elliot either, fucking prick.

Actually I forgot that he can play deeper so what with the uncertainty around Xavi it makes sense.

Does Sergi Roberto look like he can cut it?

Also when is Samper getting a bump to the first team? :D

Actually I forgot that he can play deeper so what with the uncertainty around Xavi it makes sense.

Does Sergi Roberto look like he can cut it?

Also when is Samper getting a bump to the first team? :D

Doesn't seem Sergi Roberto will make it - will see if Luís Enrique gives him more chances, he managed him at Barça B afterall.

If Samper follows the usual plan he'll play one more season at Barça B, but he'll probably start getting chances in early cup rounds, etc... I'm very excited about him tbf.