Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Didn't Swansea want 8m for Davies? Throw in Vorm and what was Sigurdsson valued at?

Edit: Seems it's a straight swap between Davies and Sigurdsson, with Swansea receiving 3.5m for Vorm.

Guest firetotheworks

Either for the money or because Lloris is going elsewhere. My guess would be money, as usual.

Either for the money or because Lloris is going elsewhere. My guess would be money, as usual.

Why would Vorm go there? He isn't going to replace Lloris, who has just extended his contract.

Supposedly Fabianski is now #1 at Swansea, which means Vorm is choosing between #2 at Swansea and #2 with us. We can offer him the Europa Cup games, so it makes some sense.

Guest firetotheworks

Why would Vorm go there? He isn't going to replace Lloris, who has just extended his contract.

Supposedly Fabianski is now #1 at Swansea, which means Vorm is choosing between #2 at Swansea and #2 with us. We can offer him the Europa Cup games, so it makes some sense.

Ahhhh, okay. Maybe our perception of his quality isn't accurate if he was going to be #2 behind Fabianski, then.

Besic to Everton. Looked good for Bosnia in the WC.

I thought he looked absolute horseshite. Besic is the douchebag kid right? He couldn't even get a pass that was longer than 5 meters right if my mind doesn't fail me.