Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest bimpy474

Must be f***ing soul destroying moving from Barca to Stoke man. Like going from shagging Mila Kunis to moving in with Vanessa Feltz.

Story of my life.

Didn't you shag Vanessa Feltz then move in with her though?  :lol:

I'll have you know i went with a couple of stunners, both mugged me off tbf :lol:

Guest bimpy474

:thup:

Nothing worse than 'let's have a look what you could've won'

God yeah, funnily enough i saw one the other day who i went out with for three odd years, when i was 18 and she was 16 odd and my word she's a stunner now. Made me quite sad.

James is the most pointless signing in football history.

Not sure I agree. They could defend there CL easily with that team.

Depends on whether you believe James is an instant improvement on Di Maria or not.

Kaka man, I can't deal with it when you talk to me about football. :lol:

Oh go on, just admit it. You saw that team and thought "My God where's the tackle?!"

You must purge yourself of the affliction.

Okay I hold my hands up, sometimes when I read your posts I do sometimes think "My God where's the tackle?!"

You are extremely cheeky. My football knowledge is very highly regarded on here, and you should embrace that also.

:lol:

Imagine being told a few years ago that Bojan would move to Stoke. :lol: Football, man.

Hope he does well. Stoke actually have a stockpile of forwards, Osaze, Crouch, Arnautovic, Diouf. Definitely will not be easy to get into the side.

Looks like Aurier has joined PSG.

Great young talent. It is a shame he's gone to that club.

It seems as though Kalou has decided to skip training at Lille. Presumably to force/facilitate a move back to the Premiership.

Guest Roger Kint

£15m I read.

€20m (£15.8m}, 4 years contract (with option for another year). For a 30 year old.

The €50m release clause is a nice touch mind :lol:

£15m I read.

€20m (£15.8m}, 4 years contract (with option for another year). For a 30 year old.

Yeah. Why bother with such a high release. :lol:

£15m I read.

Spanish clubs have to have a minimum fee release clause in their player contracts. There's some crazy Ones out there for upwards of £100m for players who could probably just about command a fee of £20m.

Guest Roger Kint

£15m I read.

:lol: Its just pointless like. Why cant they sign a younger CB? Hes another one who started as a DM isnt he?

£15m I read.

Spanish clubs have to have a minimum fee release clause in their player contracts. There's some crazy Ones out there for upwards of £100m for players who could probably just about command a fee of £20m.

I know the clause exists in the Spanish leagues. No one is going to even go close to 20m, let alone 50m to activate his clause though.