Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Must be annoying for City and QPR how decent Mark Hughes is when he has a strict budget to adhere too.

It's incredible right?! I was just saying this to someone today! He also gets a lot out of these players, whereas he struggles with the higher profile ones.

Dembele has never looked as good as he did under Hughes, who bought him for what £5 million?Bentley was amazing under him at Blackburn. Santa Cruz was good too. Morten-Gamst Pedersen. I'm sure there's a few more.

Victor Moses on loan to Stoke.

Good move for him. Hughes has put together a nice team there.

Must be hard to take for the wanky pundits who always poured scorn on any Stoke fans who rang any phone-ins and dared to suggest that now they're in the "greatest league in the world", they might like to watch something other than Rory Delap trying to hoy the ball from one touchline to the other.

Victor Moses on loan to Stoke.

Good move for him. Hughes has put together a nice team there.

Must be hard to take for the wanky pundits who always poured scorn on any Stoke fans who rang any phone-ins and dared to suggest that now they're in the "greatest league in the world", they might like to watch something other than Rory Delap trying to hoy the ball from one touchline to the other.

It might encourage a new wrath of young Stoke supporters, who are not use to 'lump the shit out of them' football.

Even when it worked so well that Delap thing made me cringe so much. Got to the point he could barely do anything else on the pitch, but he was still in the team for the throw ins  :lol:

The Delap thing was legit for their first season up, cos if you have that kind of weapon when you first come up then you'd be daft not to use it. If it was us though I'd be very irritated if we defined ourselves around it like they did. Phasing it out in their second season would have been the proper thing to do, but they milked it to the point we did with Shearer where by the end he was basically a pen taker hobbling about for 90 minutes.

They even made their pitch narrower so he could hoy it closer to the goal. They had to use a wider pitch for their Europa league games because UEFA had rules that the Premier League didn't have at the time.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Nile Ranger going to Blackpool. Mate who supports them is more livid about that than the raping of his club. :lol: