Other clubs' transfers

TBG

De Vrij went cheaply too. The advantage Blind has being he is versatile and can play in both defence and central midfield. With Carrick out and limited options, it makes sense to go for him.

Guest Roger Kint

Surprised Man Utd didn't go for Martins-Indi or De Vrij personally.

:thup: Both pretty cheap and would have done well alongside a top CB.

Hoping we (Swansea) complete some signings this week. The longest transfer saga ever hopefully will come to an end when Fredrico Fernandez eventually signs after Napoli stops messing about.

Apparently we've had a bid accepted for Benjamin Stambouli at Montpellier too, but he's supposedly hoping to play for Fiorentina. So wait and see all round.

I seriously doubt that. :yao:

Hoping we (Swansea) complete some signings this week. The longest transfer saga ever hopefully will come to an end when Fredrico Fernandez eventually signs after Napoli stops messing about.

Apparently we've had a bid accepted for Benjamin Stambouli at Montpellier too, but he's supposedly hoping to play for Fiorentina. So wait and see all round.

I seriously doubt that. :yao:

:lol:

Come back to us when you've monitored Dirk Kuyt for 4 years.

Just realised I should have put the Liverpool news in here.

So apparently they've bid for Balotelli. £17 million. Think that's a hell of a deal if they get him for that.

He's nuts, but he's a heck of a player IMO. Playing in that team with Sturridge and Sterling buzzing around him, they could be frightening.

Just realised I should have put the Liverpool news in here.

So apparently they've bid for Balotelli. £17 million. Think that's a hell of a deal if they get him for that.

He's nuts, but he's a heck of a player IMO. Playing in that team with Sturridge and Sterling buzzing around him, they could be frightening.

He's a heck of a player about 1 game in 5. The rest he is lazy and barely contributes. Not surprised Milan are letting him go having seen some of their games last season

It's long since we've had thematic XIs, so this Balotelly talk inspired me to make a Mentalist XI:

Neuer

Ricksen  B. Alves  Pepe  A. Cole

Ireland Barton Gattusso 

Cassano Balotelli Suárez

Manager: Di Canio

To be frank, most of the ones I can come up with are forwards: Fat Adriano, Diouf, Bellamy, Bendtner, Zlatan...

Guest reefatoon

David Icke has to be the goalkeeper.  He mightn't have played many games but fuck me, that bloke is the epitome of mentalist.