Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Paul Ince has ruined his son's future. He was always a prick. Coming on the field with his shirt off and all that. Just a cunt all around.

"The Guv'nor"

Self-titled, natch.

Paul Ince has ruined his son's future. He was always a prick. Coming on the field with his shirt off and all that. Just a cunt all around.

"The Guv'nor"

Self-titled, natch.

Always wondered why the self title guv'nor always looked like he was about to burst in to tears every time he was in front of a camera.

Tony Cascarino says Monaco were put off signing Tom Ince because Paul Ince told the club his son was as good as James Rodriguez and wanted him to be on a similar financial deal.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Daddy does not always know best.

Tony Cascarino says Monaco were put off signing Tom Ince because Paul Ince told the club his son was as good as James Rodriguez and wanted him to be on a similar financial deal.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Daddy does not always know best.

:lol: My word that is embarrassing! Having said that, this is the same Tom Ince that turned down Inter Milan to join Hull City.

Didn't realise Petr Cech is only 32, thought he was older than that. He should definitely leave Chelsea in the summer.

I'd have him here starting over Krul. Not that it matters.

'kin hell.

In today's least shocking transfer news, Khedira has confirmed he's leaving Real Madrid at the end of the season. Hasn't said to which club.

I'd have him here starting over Colback. Not that it matters.