Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Went to a strip club in cancun and the women were unreal, also allowed to touch their titties. Would recommend.

Goodness grief  :lol:

You can't do that in the joints in England?

Have you guys ever watched Mexican soaps?! Or Mexican TV? You will struggle to restrain your loins from stirring I promise you.

Mexican soaps are popular here, and yeah, the girls in them are incredible. But hardly a reflection of the nation's average.

Love a good telemundo or univision soap

Went to a strip club in cancun and the women were unreal, also allowed to touch their titties. Would recommend.

No touching man, or head kicked in by angry bald bouncer

That's sad

That's sad

Managed to live life on the edge and suck on a nipple for roughly 1.5 seconds once when she was brushing her tatties across my face. She didn't complain.  :love:

That's sad

Managed to live life on the edge and suck on a nipple for roughly 1.5 seconds once when she was brushing her tatties across my face. She didn't complain.  :love:

Go to Carlisle.

Haven't Juve also agreed a deal with Sassuolo for Zaza and Berardi? As well as having already signed Dybala. And currently having Morata and Llorente? I appreciate Tevez is on his way out but Christ!

Chelsea put a £15 million tag on Remy.

Easily, even at 28.

Occurred to me that Harry Kane's stock is probably not going to be higher than it is right now. Surprised Levy hasn't cashed in, before his "second" season syndrome (second season after his breakout season that is).

Spurs seem so cack at buying players though. The dross they've bought with all their money, man. Yeesh.

Chelsea put a £15 million tag on Remy.

Easily, even at 28.

Occurred to me that Harry Kane's stock is probably not going to be higher than it is right now. Surprised Levy hasn't cashed in, before his "second" season syndrome (second season after his breakout season that is).

Spurs seem so cack at buying players though. The dross they've bought with all their money, man. Yeesh.

Spurs buy players who are good on paper with seemingly little regard for how they're going to fit into and/or improve their team.