Other clubs' transfers

TBG

No he isn't, he's mid table average.

If he was worth 10m, he'd have been snapped up by now just like how everyone thinks Shawcross is great yet somehow he's still at Stoke.

If you are that good you don't stay at Stoke for very long, it's how it works.

Guest firetotheworks

He definitely saw every premier league, la liga, bundesliga et al fixture last season though tbf.

I would accept Ramos and Schweinsteiger. Hope we stick to our guns and keep De Gea until we either get a shitload of cash or force their hand with Ramos. Straight swap would be a dream.

He definitely saw every premier league, la liga, bundesliga et al fixture last season though tbf.

:lol: It's crazy though, I couldn't tell you anything about N'Zonzi. I've seen like 10-12 PL games this season. Really stopped giving a shit about this league. Bundesliga and La Liga is much more entertaining. (well at least the games, maybe not the league in itself)

I would accept Ramos and Schweinsteiger. Hope we stick to our guns and keep De Gea until we either get a shitload of cash or force their hand with Ramos. Straight swap would be a dream.

Sergio Ramos? :lol:

:lol: It's crazy though, I couldn't tell you anything about N'Zonzi. I've seen like 10-12 PL games this season. Really stopped giving a shit about this league. Bundesliga and La Liga is much more entertaining. (well at least the games, maybe not the league in itself)

You're lucky Ronny is on hols.

Talking about me? LOL i've said i've seen N'Zonzi 5-6 times this season and he's played like a total boss in at least 2-3 of them. The only other leagues I regularly talk about are the Championship & La Liga - the two leagues that have numerous games on Sky TV every week and extensive highlights shows.

Cech - I'm not even sure it's a great move. Sure he's better than what they've got. Probably by some margin. But before Mourinho's return he had looked ropey for a number of seasons imo. It's fairly easy being in goal with Cahill, Terry, Matic & co. defending nice and deep.

But to be honest - he's a clear step up from what they've got. And he adds presence and calm to the team.

Erm... Sergio Ramos would be a brilliant signing. Has a good injury record. Is a tremendous athlete. Still got a lot of running in his legs. A leader. A man for the clutch moments. Scores goals. Comfortable on the ball. Strong. Excellent in the air. IMO he's getting better with age. He's maturing and less likely to be sent off these days. Sergio Ramos is a King.

Can't see it happening anyway, isn't he due to become Real club captain?