Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Yeah it's a lot more complex to play upfront for Van Gaal because he asks his striker to do multiple different things where as by comparison Mourinho is very simple and straight forward.

Tactically, I would agree. But being a striker for  Mourinho in the PL seems a tough task for anyone that's not physically in great condition.

Yeah it's a lot more complex to play upfront for Van Gaal because he asks his striker to do multiple different things where as by comparison Mourinho is very simple and straight forward.

Tactically, I would agree. But being a striker for  Mourinho in the PL seems a tough task for anyone that's not physically in great condition.

I agree.

He looked shot last season.

Convinced he is, although playing upfront for Mourinho is a lot easier than it is for Van Gaal.

Is it? Mourinho wants you to play up there by yourself. Strikers of similar pedigree have struggled under Jose.

Fair point, especially considering Falcao has always thrived when he has someone to play off of.

This UEFA/Premier League rule of having so many home grown players does more damage than good for national teams. A potential England first choice midfielder following the cash to sit on the bench of a club who'd have no interest whatsoever of buying him if it wasn't for that stupid rule.

This UEFA/Premier League rule of having so many home grown players does more damage than good for national teams. A potential England first choice midfielder following the cash to sit on the bench of a club who'd have no interest whatsoever of buying him if it wasn't for that stupid rule.

I don't understand why people think the rule is the reason why the national team sucks. It's crap because of poor coaching from the very root of english football has absolutely nothing to do with how many foreigners ply their trade in the country.

No other country obsesses over it, but i digress seeing as it's been repeated a million times over.

I don't understand why people think the rule is the reason why the national team sucks. It's crap because of poor coaching from the very root of english football has absolutely nothing to do with how many foreigners ply their trade in the country.

No other country obsesses over it, but i digress seeing as it's been repeated a million times over.

So you don't think Fabien Delph, who's started a few games for England recently, signing for Man City to sit on the bench rather than play 35 games a season, has any detrimental effect on Delph or the national team?

So you don't think Fabien Delph, who's started a few games for England recently, signing for Man City to sit on the bench rather than play 35 games a season, has any detrimental effect on Delph or the national team?

You misread my post, i'm agreeing with you that the rule of having to have a certain amount of homegrown players does more harm than good. Was just saying that the bloke from the FA( forget his name) wants to take it further and it's not the reason that the national team struggles.

Well they won't want him for the good of their Delph lollllllll

But fucking seriously lads, that would be a depressing transfer like.  He's only just committed himself very publically saying he's proud to be Villa captain etc.