Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Alderweireld Toby ‏@AlderweireldTob  4m4 minutes ago

Very excited to join @SpursOfficial. Looking fwd to this but also looking back @ a great @SouthamptonFC

season. Great club & fans! Thanks!

I'm surprised to see Downing going down a division to play for Boro, even if he's a local. Before Wham decided their season was over he had been stellar for them.

unless he's taking a wage cut it won't really matter to him i imagine

At my current wage, it will take me 17 years to make that much :lol:

On the bright side you could buy a lovely house in Raleigh for that price

Is this bad? ???

Sterling is embarrassing himself big time. He's going to mess himself up. Just piling pressure on himself with all of this nonsense.

Think people are forgetting Lallana and Lovren pulled similar stunts to join Liverpool, then Rodgers went in the press criticizing Southampton for selling their best players and showing a lack of ambition :lol: Sterling is a bit of a tit but the media are only kicking up a fuss about this because he doesn't want to play for the mighty Liverpool.

Sterling is embarrassing himself big time. He's going to mess himself up. Just piling pressure on himself with all of this nonsense.

Think people are forgetting Lallana and Lovren pulled similar stunts to join Liverpool, then Rodgers went in the press criticizing Southampton for selling their best players and showing a lack of ambition :lol: Sterling is a bit of a tit but the media are only kicking up a fuss about this because he doesn't want to play for the mighty Liverpool.

:thup: