Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Just heard from my mate who's an agent. He's often in the Chronicle for bring people from AC Milan over, he was in not long back for setting up the AC Milan kids summer camp.

Anyway he's been saying that on deadline day not everything needs to be done. Apparently club only need to agree a fee and the selling club needs to pass on the registration transfer form.

The buying club does not need to agree a deal with the player on the day, they have another day or so to do. Apparently this is why loads of deals that appear to happen after the deadline happen. Also he says that there is loads of deals that fall through because the buying club does't agree a deal with the player.

Just heard from my mate who's an agent. He's often in the Chronicle for bring people from AC Milan over, he was in not long back for setting up the AC Milan kids summer camp.

Anyway he's been saying that on deadline day not everything needs to be done. Apparently club only need to agree a fee and the selling club needs to pass on the registration transfer form.

The buying club does not need to agree a deal with the player on the day, they have another day or so to do. Apparently this is why loads of deals that appear to happen after the deadline happen. Also he says that there is loads of deals that fall through because the buying club does't agree a deal with the player.

Cheers Hercule. :thup:

Just saying.

He was saying that there is one high profile player who got fined by his club in the last transfer window because he went away for a couple of days so and turned off his phone, so his club couldn't sell him.

Just saying.

He was saying that there is one high profile player who got fined by his club in the last transfer window because he went away for a couple of days so and turned off his phone, so his club couldn't sell him.

I'm not sure that's legal.