Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I don't buy this thing about being a good sub but not a starter really. Is he a good enough player for the first team? If so, he should be playing, if not he's on the bench. I don't see how only giving someone 20 minutes to influence the game can really be better.

I don't buy this thing about being a good sub but not a starter really. Is he a good enough player for the first team? If so, he should be playing, if not he's on the bench. I don't see how only giving someone 20 minutes to influence the game can really be better.

Do you mean in general or Schurrle in particular? There's lots of players that are better as impact subs than as a starters.

So, farewell, then, Charles N'Zogbia, and good luck with your dream move of playing in the UAE at the ripe age of 29.

You weren't as useless as Tonev, I'll give you that, but you did cost 10 times as much as he did, which isn't too clever.

Because coming on as a sub the other team is tired and there is more space, thus fast players or players who need space are often better coming on as a sub

So, farewell, then, Charles N'Zogbia, and good luck with your dream move of playing in the UAE at the ripe age of 29.

You weren't as useless as Tonev, I'll give you that, but you did cost 10 times as much as he did, which isn't too clever.

What a plank, man. Always thought he was destined for bigger things.

Chelsea are a truly strange club, De Bruyne and Schurrle sent to Germany whilst the legendary shuttler named Ramires and the uncreative force of Willian and the sometimes brilliant Oscar get more chances.

Going to be interesting to see what Arsenal and Man U do in the last few days.

Arsenal haven't actually signed anyone outside of Cech right? Pretty poor from them.

Man U have a really unbalanced squad that could be in big trouble with injuries in certain areas.

Going to be interesting to see what Arsenal and Man U do in the last few days.

Arsenal haven't actually signed anyone outside of Cech right? Pretty poor from them.

Man U have a really unbalanced squad that could be in big trouble with injuries in certain areas.

Bet they do nothing.

Pellegrini:

I think Marcos needs to plays more in another club. He is a very good player. I am sure in the future he will be part of our club but for this year he must continue trying to play as much football as he can. Here he has a lot of competition with David (Silva) and Samir (Nasri) so it is better for him to go on loan.'

An hour later:

http://www.mcfc.com/News/Team-news/2015/August/Marcos-Lopes-joins-Monaco/1440517269

Marcos Lopes has joined AS Monaco on a permanent deal.