Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest neesy111

Good progress made between these two videos. Well done current generation.

Current generation just realising what an utter shit national anthem it is.

Stones apparently was confronted at a service station on the way back from the game last night by some Everton fans asking about his future, and broke down in tears. Poor lamb.

Harsh, that.

Maybe it was those Scouse gangs that made Gerrard cry? (Of which case, it isn't harsh.)

Nolan's been paid off by West Ham.

I remember at the time some fans criticising the club for only offering him a 2-3 year contract and thinking we should have given him the contract West Ham did. (And Barton actually)

Think both of their form the last 1/2 seasons has justified what we offered them.

We were justified from the moment we replaced him with Cabaye.

Stones apparently was confronted at a service station on the way back from the game last night by some Everton fans asking about his future, and broke down in tears. Poor lamb.

Harsh, that.

Maybe it was those Scouse gangs that made Gerrard cry? (Of which case, it isn't harsh.)

Maybe he'd just realised he put diesel in instead of petrol.

Markovic to Fenerbahce on a season long loan is a strange one, thought he did alright for them in the second half of last season.

De Bruyne also left out of the Wolfsburg squad for their game at the weekend. Transfer to City looks inminent now.

I know he was never given a proper chance at Chelsea (as per) but I was never impressed with him. Am I missing something?

I've seen bits of him in Germany where he's looked a class act tbf but just seems a mental amount of money for someone who has looked pretty crap in his few Premier League appearances.

Lots of players have looked shit for Chelsea tbf, although it is a risk. He's not what a lot of people think he is tbh, he's not a no 10 for example and isn't very often going to open up a team which is packed in it's own penalty area. What he is how ever is a fantastic counter attacking player and has a fantastic final ball( be it crosses or through balls)which leads to him getting insane stats.

Time will tell whether that's what City needs or not or if he needs an entire team built around him like he did in Wolfsburg, he's very talented at lots of things though and could be fucking class in England but it depends how he's used.

Markovic to Fenerbahce on a season long loan is a strange one, thought he did alright for them in the second half of last season.

Yeah, I thought he looked fine for a 20 year old who'd came from a much less physical league. Can't for everything to go proper tits up for Brenda

I know he was never given a proper chance at Chelsea (as per) but I was never impressed with him. Am I missing something?

I've seen bits of him in Germany where he's looked a class act tbf but just seems a mental amount of money for someone who has looked pretty crap in his few Premier League appearances.

An attacking player not looking all that in a Mourinho team isn't something I would judge him on. Looked outstanding for Wolfsburg.