Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Are Swansea just trying to sell all of their better and potentially match winning players?

Sounds like they're going for the 'if we make it as close to 2012 again we'll be fine approach'. Fail safe.

Enquired about Joe Allen, apparently :lol:

Brilliant return that like. Has to be the most under-rated striker in the Premier League era.

96 goals in 243 Premier League games considering the clubs he was at? Brilliant.

Jummy Hussulbunk for me.

I'd say he's forgotten about when you talk about 'great' PL strikers. Played in some mediocre Leeds and Boro teams too. Scored all types of goal too.

He is, and has, an epic arse piece like.

Guest neesy111

Brilliant return that like. Has to be the most under-rated striker in the Premier League era.

96 goals in 243 Premier League games considering the clubs he was at? Brilliant.

He still went around for decent transfer fees mind.

Yakubu, Cisse, Gyan, Odemwindie, there are so many more examples. I dunno why it happens but it does.

Not trying to be racist either. My mum was born in Uganda.

Also many of the cab drivers in NYC are From West Africa and they'll tell you the same thing. Their players show great promise and then fade and then start up again and so on.

Been awhile since I've seen the old, "I can't be racist, I have a black mam" excuse.

Astroblack was in an argument once and he said "How can I hate women (and blacks), my Mum's one".  Yeah? There's a lot of truth in that.

giphy.gif

Btw I saw TCD statistics won post of the year. I've never seen this post. Would someone be kind enough to send a link.

Thanks,

TCD

It's the one where Wullie showed you up to be the hypocritical simpleton that you are isn't it? [emoji38]

Does the inconsistency only apply to players born in Africa? Or players raised in Africa? Or Africans in general?

A few West African cabbies speak for the whole continent?

Some turbo s*** on here.

I don't really know. Gervinho is a good enough example in itself to extrapolate to the entire of Africa.

Loved Jimmy-Floyd as a player. Proper "laces" striker. None of this side foot s***. Freekicks. Penalties. 5 yards out. 25 yards out. Laces, every time.

Great number of goals. Surely must be top 10 PL goalscorers. Think he came up in a time where there was a few great and brilliant #9 unlike now.

Weirdly, one of my favourite non-NUFC Premier League goals is Hasselbaink scoring a half volley for Chelsea at Old Trafford. Such a lovely strike. Hasselbaink Vs Man Utd (23-9-2000) on youtube if anyone fancies a deeks

JFH has managed to cause hilarity (that own goal at SJP) and total anger (that handball goal for Boro against us).