Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Ritchie?! He's looked pretty average in the PL games I've watched him.

I think he's decent, scored some good goals and definitely has ability. I think he'd actually be quite a good fit for them if Carroll could stay fit as he does have a decent delivery. If West Ham want to push on from this season (or even maintain), they need to be looking at better than him and Wilson... Forget Ritchie, I'm not even sure why Wilson is considered given he only had 3 good PL games prior to his injury.

On the flip side of the coin, I don't like West Ham so I hope they come in with new offer of £50mil.

Going from Zlatan to Lukaku :lol: :lol: :lol: Could prove to be good enough in the future though..

What's laughable about that? Lukaku, while being rank in the last fourth of the season, still got 18 goals in the league, which is nothing to be scoffed at in the PL. He won't match what Zlatan has done this year, few strikers would, but if they sign Lukaku I'd put good money on him getting 25 league goals next season. He's still only 23 as well, either he could be there for a long time or they'd get good money if they were to sell him on as well. Would be a very good purchase for PSG, only negative would be his lack of European experience.

Going from Zlatan to Lukaku :lol: :lol: :lol: Could prove to be good enough in the future though..

What's laughable about that? Lukaku, while being rank in the last fourth of the season, still got 18 goals in the league, which is nothing to be scoffed at in the PL. He won't match what Zlatan has done this year, few strikers would, but if they sign Lukaku I'd put good money on him getting 25 league goals next season. He's still only 23 as well, either he could be there for a long time or they'd get good money if they were to sell him on as well. Would be a very good purchase for PSG, only negative would be his lack of European experience.

Lukaku is class, bags of ability, but far too lazy to ever be classed amongst the best strikers in the world - which he could be if he'd actually work for it.

Going to PSG would give him what he wants, a piss easy league to rip up - only try properly in the CL games and bags and bags of money.

A very big step down in quality and everything imo. Would be a good signing though. To be fair there aren't that many great strikers available for PSG to sign.

Terry signed a one year extension

Thought his ego would get the best of him and he didn't want to go out on a red card and no trophies.

Pretty sure he was at Leicester to collect his medal the other week

At least we know Lukaku won't be going to a Champions League club /mole

Never said he wouldn't, I said he would be proved not good enough because he doesn't do enough things which are required to be a striker for a CL team and he'd eventually either be benched or sold.

Not a chance PSG are signing him mind, no matter how well he's done they'll more likely sign someone high profile and they are probably not even considering it.

Is the exasperation around massive transfer fee's going to carry on all summer? despite the fact we've heard now but talk of a massive TV deal all season? Inflation gonna inflate.

:lol:Drives me crazy.

Would have loved that from us. :lol

"Nufc insider can confirm 40 million pound bid was turned down for Josh stones and that colo is going to be offered a new two year deal"

Would have loved that from us. :lol

"Nufc insider can confirm 40 million pound bid was turned down for Josh stones and that colo is going to be offered a new two year deal"

His brother worth £40m?  Wouldn't pay that much for John, personally.