Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest firetotheworks

Here's an idea, how about Kante stays with the team that's just won the league and not the teams that have finished 5th/6th and 10th?

Clearly because he wants to move to London to be closer to his family.

People are talking about Man United though? ??? Isn't Leicester only like an hour on the train as well? London wasn't mentioned.

Arsenal is the main team being mentioned isn't it?

There were only few posts about it, but all of Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal and Liverpool were mentioned.

Guest neesy111

The thing about Arsenal is they always try and walk it in.

Have heard rumours that they require a stronger spine.

Got the keeper they needed, and were still shite.

I like either rapid counters or tiki taka, it's the middling style-less teams I don't like. Arsenal or class, they just need a bit more edge.

If Arsenal's players thought and acted that split second faster, they'd win the league at a canter for years on end. Something needs adding to their already successful training drills.

I expect more of the same from West Ham. Spunking money all over the place, overpaying for average players. Gonna be like ManCity in the early days of the sheikhdom.

It's all relative with this TV deal like, the prices and wages of completely bang average players will go off the scale

in domestic transfers yeah that will happen, foreign transfers is a different story and the major plus side of the tv deal is it dilutes the effect of the champions league money, its still an advantage but not as much of an advantage as compared to 10 years ago.