Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Isaac Success to Watford seems pretty likely to happen. I've been rooting for this player to play in England for ages; that pun potential is sorely wasted in Spain.

We had a kid at school called Isaac Cox. True story.

Boro have released woodgate, I thought he retired years ago.

Bet he'd still do a better job for us than 'Captains' Colo and/or Fistpump!!

Distin leaves bournemouth.

The centre back pairing we should have had 13 years ago. That could have been an awesome partnership if we'd just went the extra mile for Distin rather than Bramble in 2002.

Something on SSN that Leicester have bid £22m for Musa. Any good?

They were after him in January as well, seem desperate to get him in. He's scored a canny few in the Champions League for CSKA...although so did Doumbia :lol:

£22m seems way overpriced.

Musa is "good", but there is no way I would be paying 22 million for this man. I am a fan of his game, he is extremely fast, has incredible acceleration, and is quite good in front of goal, yet I've watched him for most of his career and he is responsible for some of the single most idiotic decisions I have ever seen on a football pitch. I also don't see him displacing any Foxes starters in their current roles. He definitely needs to play upfront as he does for CSKA and not out wide as for his country. If you let him just run around causing havoc he can be devastating at times, tbh.

Alves' agent has now denied he has a deal with Juve. Mascherano was ambivalent in an interview with the Argie press.

In the "let's make up transfer news until the Euro starts" department we're linked with Berardi today. If only.