Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Born in England, lived his entire youth in England, is cockney as fuck, Antiguan dad, Cypriot mam (who moved to England when she was 4)... =Turkish?

GIVE OWWA MAN. He plays for Turkey because he had nee chance of playing for England. Nowt more.

Guest chicken little

blood

blood is a bodily fluid consisting of haematocytes suspended in plasma that serves to transport oxygen, nutrients, metabolic waste etc. through the body, and as such doesn't have a nationality.

Literally says himself he feels Turkish :lol: Suppose you lot know better

You're right like. He was born in England but Turkish blood runs in his veins and he said he feels Turkish. He's Turkish. Simple as that.

You're right like. He was born in England but Turkish blood runs in his veins and he said he feels Turkish. He's Turkish. Simple as that.

This is something a true Englishman would say

"'To tell you the truth, I didn't really want to come back to Britain,' he said."

Born in England, lived his entire youth in England, is cockney as fuck, Antiguan dad, Cypriot mam (who moved to England when she was 4)... =Turkish?

GIVE OWWA MAN. He plays for Turkey because he had nee chance of playing for England. Nowt more.

Exactly :lol:

Aye, nowt to do with the potential reaction should he admit his level of Turkishness was pretty much on par with Fry's Turkish Delight.

Obviously an Irish has to agree with this line of thinking, else his team would be hanging around with the Liechtensteins of this world.

This is something a true Englishman would say

"'To tell you the truth, I didn't really want to come back to Britain,' he said."

I'd say that if I was in KAZIM KAZIM's position, completely safe in the knowledge that no-one in England gives the slightest shit about what I have to say.

Emre Mor is signing for Dortmund. Kid is a fantastic ball hog. Worth a Youtube watch.

"Everyone check out this player that only I and no one else has seen and even know what he eats for breakfast."

Ayoze f***ing Perez is taking the p*ss out of that haircut.

I was thinking more

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/21/article-0-0CD7B469000005DC-46_468x286.jpg

Aye, nowt to do with the potential reaction should he admit his level of Turkishness was pretty much on par with Fry's Turkish Delight.

Obviously an Irish has to agree with this line of thinking, else his team would be hanging around with the Liechtensteins of this world.

I think if your parents are from wherever you have a right to associate with that country if you wish to. Nothing to do with football like.

I think if your parents are from wherever you have a right to associate with that country if you wish to. Nothing to do with football like.

I agree with that in principle, don't get me wrong, but it's absolutely crystal clear that in this instance he has just chosen to play for Turkey because it was his best chance at getting international football. That's fine, I'm just not going to pretend that I think Colin Richards is Turkish af.

Northern Irish man who desperately claims to be Irish staunchly backing Colin Kazem Richards's choice of Nationality.

My bloodline runs back long before there was ever such a thing as Northern Ireland. Same as yours I imagine. I embrace my roots, whereas you're happy to fight police and talk about flegs. I'm happy with who I am thanks very much.

I agree with that in principle, don't get me wrong, but it's absolutely crystal clear that in this instance he has just chosen to play for Turkey because it was his best chance at getting international football. That's fine, I'm just not going to pretend that I think Colin Richards is Turkish af.

I think we've just resolved this peacefully. Today is going to be a good day.