Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Froggy making more friends with his NUFC fan-baiting again I see. Ironically, being a Man United fan has worked in your favour because if you were a Sunderland fan you'd have been given an IP ban for trolling ages ago.

It's an absolute piss take like.

State of this thread, if I wanted to read everything to do with those horrible Manc cunts non stop, past and present, I'd sign up to RedCafe.

I feel like this is a good time to remind us that Froggy for the longest time kept telling us that Cleverley was, or at least was going to be, absolute class.

Genuinely thought he would be. :okay:

It's an absolute piss take like.

State of this thread, if I wanted to read everything to do with those horrible Manc cunts non stop, past and present, I'd sign up to RedCafe.

I didn't think you'd mind it. You're the forums most hated poster and the person nobody wants to meet. If anything I'm taking the attention away from you.

IF they get Ibra then they would have one world class player (maybe De Gea). Hopefully he doesn't go there though, he's too good for them imo. Main reason he'd go there is Mourinho, otherwise i doubt he would go there.

The best goalkeeper in the world is "maybe" world class? :lol:

Congratulations you would then have two, i agree with you that he's world class. The quality you have in general is very weak though, compared to the best european sides.

If you're that strict with the term then barely anyone would have more than two or three world class players.

Well, the best european sides do have more than 2-3 world class players.

Nah, I'd much rather certain members of people on here still slag me at any given chance than listen to a reprehensible, glory hunting, manc wanker with the worst patter I've ever witnessed continue to turn everything on this forum into something Man Utd related.

Nah, I'd much rather certain members of people on here still slag me at any given chance than listen to a reprehensible, glory hunting, manc wanker with the worst patter I've ever witnessed continue to turn everything on this forum into something Man Utd related.

I never started it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll be sure to slag your next post about some mate getting beaten up or some drug find in the pits you skulk about in. You say I'm reprehensible. :lol: I give people shit about football. You're legit sub human.

IF they get Ibra then they would have one world class player (maybe De Gea). Hopefully he doesn't go there though, he's too good for them imo. Main reason he'd go there is Mourinho, otherwise i doubt he would go there.

The best goalkeeper in the world is "maybe" world class? :lol:

Congratulations you would then have two, i agree with you that he's world class. The quality you have in general is very weak though, compared to the best european sides.

If you're that strict with the term then barely anyone would have more than two or three world class players.

Well, the best european sides do have more than 2-3 world class players.

Do you believe any English sides are top European sides?

Are there any actual transfer rumors over the past 3-4 pages or am I safe skipping straight to the end here

Seems to be Froggy troll post.  Abuse.  Froggy apologises, then trolls again a post later.  Abuse.  Froggy.  More abuse.  Messi chirps up.  Froggy.  Messi.  Scum.  Subhuman scum. 

Skip to the end.  I have no idea why I read it all.

Are there any actual transfer rumors over the past 3-4 pages or am I safe skipping straight to the end here

Seems to be Froggy troll post.  Abuse.  Froggy apologises, then trolls again a post later.  Abuse.  Froggy.  More abuse.  Messi chirps up.  Froggy.  Messi.  Scum.  Subhuman scum. 

Skip to the end.  I have no idea why I read it all.

Where was the initial troll post? :lol: I apologised to IP like and meant it. I actually kinda like IP. Hate Messi like, but everybody does.

I don't know.  I got lost in a myriad of Tom Cleverley posts and got bored. 

If you could be arsed to look I built Cleverley up on here like 4 or 5 years ago, then realised he wasn't going to make it, and apologised. :lol: I believed.

Someone needs to go rescue Mata. Biggest no-brainer transfer in the league.

No fuck off.

I hope you didn't get too attached to Rashford this season. It'll be another three years before you see him in a ManU kit again.