Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Kroos is significantly overrated. Modric carries him at club level. I'd rather have Pogba.

Nah I didn't appreciate Kroos until he joined Real. Selfless player. Much better at quick short passing than Alonso.  Good set pieces.  Can put a foot in

Although tbh - I rate nearly every RM player extremely highly. I pretty much watch Newcastle, Real, Palace, other PL games, Barca. This season the vast majority of poor RM performances I blamed on Rafa.

Marcelo - top 3 LB's in the world

James - if he played like he did under Carlo he would be a top 5 PL player (if he was in the PL)

Modric - top 3 cm in the world

Kroos - top 5 cm in the world

Ramos - best CB in the world

Ramos & Pepe - best CB partnership in Europe (alongside BBC) since Ferdinand/Vidic... all time great Heel defensive partnership

Ronaldo - greatest ever RM player that i've seen

Leeds sign striker Marcus Antonsson from Swedish team Kalmar for around £1.5m  25 years old, currently top scorer in the Swedish league. Can't say I've noticed him before this season though, doubt he'll make a significant mark in the Championship.

Kroos is significantly overrated. Modric carries him at club level. I'd rather have Pogba.

Nah I didn't appreciate Kroos until he joined Real. Selfless player. Much better at quick short passing than Alonso.  Good set pieces.  Can put a foot in

Although tbh - I rate nearly every RM player extremely highly. I pretty much watch Newcastle, Real, Palace, other PL games, Barca. This season the vast majority of poor RM performances I blamed on Rafa.

James - if he played like he did under Carlo he would be a top 5 PL player (if he was in the PL)

Ramos & Pepe - best CB partnership in Europe (alongside BBC) since Ferdinand/Vidic... all time great Heel defensive partnership

Different opinion only...Would have Modric top 10 at best, and Ramos not even the best CB in Spain

Different opinion only...Would have Modric top 10 at best, and Ramos not even the best CB in Spain

Name em.  Only CM's on his level is Iniesta (who plays in a 3) and Busquets who is a totally different type of player.  Nothing comes close in the PL.  again he's been the most impressive CM in the tournament with his side falling apart in his absence. 

InSpain who is better than Ramos? Genuinely don't think anyone is close. 

Name em.  Only CM's on his level is Iniesta (who plays in a 3) and Busquets who is a totally different type of player.  Nothing comes close in the PL.  again he's been the most impressive CM in the tournament with his side falling apart in his absence. 

InSpain who is better than Ramos? Genuinely don't think anyone is close.

Iniesta, Rakitic, Vidal, Pogba, Ozil, De Rossi, Matuidi for me at least are better CMs....Doesn't mean I'm right though, just opinion.

As for Ramos, I consider both Varane and Pique to be better defenders. Mainly cos I simply don't like Ramos :-)

Guest palnese

Morata back to Real.

Are they moving him on, or selling Benzema?

Neither I should imagine. They activated their buy-back clause.

Jese is a poor back-up striker. He probably needs a move similar to Carvajal, Casemiro or Morata himself. The potential is there.

Morata is too good to be a backup player now, surely?

Ozil's never a CM. 

I genuinely don't believe Pique or Varane would think they are better than Ramos. Pepe's better than Varane. The lad has so much to learn.  If he doesn't break into the first team properly this year he might fancy a move.

It's all subjective on what people see, unless they can watch every game.

I don't think anyone could agree a definitive top 10 for any position really

Morata back to Real.

Are they moving him on, or selling Benzema?

Neither I should imagine. They activated their buy-back clause.

Jese is a poor back-up striker. He probably needs a move similar to Carvajal, Casemiro or Morata himself. The potential is there.

Morata is too good to be a backup player now, surely?

Already back up at Juve right?

I suppose Madrid will want to move Morata on, I can't see him accepting a backup role. And I can't see Zidane promising him a starter role.

Regarding the "XXX is better than YYY" discussion. Modric is great, Kroos needs to be accommodated - which isn't a crime by itself except when you're in a team that doesn't do much accommodating, like RM -, and Piqué and Ramos are very different beasts. Actually they are such a great pairing for Spain because of how different they are.

Iniesta, Rakitic, Vidal, Pogba, Ozil, De Rossi, Matuidi for me at least are better CMs....Doesn't mean I'm right though, just opinion.

Correct, you're not right.

and what is right?

I hope you both realize how futile this conversation is.