Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He signed a new contract a few months ago after having being out of contract this summer so I think it might be one of them, he signs a deal with a low buyout as to ensure club a fee. Really good signing.

I reckon the negotiations are similar to the Seth Johnson to Leeds contract talks.

Aye but I have a better comparison... what about Seth Johnson and his contract negotiations with Leeds. You should read about it.

Damn you both :lol:

Matt Philips to WBA

Hi, my names Tony Pulis and I have a strange fetish for buying fairly poor wingers who I never actually intend to play.

:lol:

Such a Tony Pulis signing. God I'd hate to be a supporter of a Pulis-managed team. I bet he never goes abroad for his holidays.

Man Utd are a force again. f***.

Really? By Chucking money about? They have done that for a while now and hasn't solved there problems so far.

They've bought good players this year though

Man Utd are a force again. f***.

Really? By Chucking money about? They have done that for a while now and hasn't solved there problems so far.

They've bought good players this year though

And have a talented manager. Will be alright for two years or so until the Mourinho boom-bust cycle reaches the end.

Matt Philips to WBA

Hi, my names Tony Pulis and I have a strange fetish for buying fairly poor wingers who I never actually intend to play.

Why play wingers when you've got Craig Gardner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk