Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Quotes from Chancel Mbemba:

“I got bone tests done and, as me and my friends all know, the results prove what my age is. I just go out and play football, no misinformation.

“A lot has been said about my birthdate and the different ages. I proved exactly what the truth is.

"People in Africa know, me and my family, friends and anyone who knows Chancel Mbemba knows I was born on August 8th, 1994. That is all that matters.

“Sometimes in Africa when people see someone doing well they try to bring them down or harm they career. I am not that kind of person, I have my friends and family and I don’t have any harmful thoughts in my heart or in my head.

I can't wait to see Dropout remain convinced Mbemba was born in 1990. Just like Cabella's towering height.

Without being able to remember why (sad but true), and I can't be arsed to get into detective mode, I think he was born in 1990 also.

Forgot about TCD insisting Cabella was tall :lol:

Whats this? :lol:

Here:

It's definitely a lack of core strength. He's built like a 19 year old Gareth Bale. hes fairly tall so he has a fairly high centre of gravity and he just topples over.

The few pages after that are him not believing that he is only 5ft 7in

Anderlecht also have something to gain by lying.

Mbemba can't defend? :lol:

He's not great in the air but he's a good reader of the game and a good tackler. He's a specific type of defender, just like most.

If he couldn't defend our defensive record since Rafa wouldn't have been as good as it was, absolute nonsense from TCD as per.

Mostly down to Dummett & Lascelles and Anita coming into the side.  Mbemba made little positive impact over the season man....

Imagine the stick other players would get from that Sunderland header

Guest firetotheworks

A new low even for the fucking berk TCD

I'd been searching for the correct combination of words and I think you've found them. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Polic's suggestion of only allowing TCD to post in his own specific thread is looking better every day

Should be a requirement at this point.

I'd go further, give him his own forum.

'been thinking the same thing for ages.

If the word is so offensive - I mean Sissoko's best attributes are stamina, pace & power. But he needs space to run into so he has to start from a fairly deep position. Sissoko is useful in wide areas but is perhaps a little restricted to just making vertical runs up and down.

If Colback is a must then:

Colback

Sissoko        Wijnaldum

As the default 3. We could go with a diamond with De Jong at the tip then play 2 up front. Or Perez - Cabella each side of Mitrovich.

A more flat and boxy formation.. 4-4-1-1 would need Sissoko outwide to work and that limits his game imo.

Honestly not saying this as a joke, but why don't you do a blog about this stuff, that way you can back up whatever you want without it being strewn and fragmented across multiple threads.

http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/counsellor-articles/what-is-passive-aggressive-behaviour

Anderlecht also have something to gain by lying.

Mbemba can't defend? :lol:

He's not great in the air but he's a good reader of the game and a good tackler. He's a specific type of defender, just like most.

If he couldn't defend our defensive record since Rafa wouldn't have been as good as it was, absolute nonsense from TCD as per.

Mostly down to Dummett & Lascelles and Anita coming into the side.  Mbemba made little positive impact over the season man....

Imagine the stick other players would get from that Sunderland header

He was by far our best defender last season, Colo was either injured or god awful, Taylor is to defending that your post are to this forum, Lascelles is young and only played a few games so is hard to judge, Dummett was injured half the season, and Janmaat was good attacking but poor in defence. Mbemba was solid, can read a tackle really well, and can pass the ball forward, he had a few dodgy moments, but that could be down to the fact that he was coming into a new country and a more physical league, and having McClaren as manager.

Colo wasn't worse than Mbemba when they played together really, it was just a completely unsuited partnership on the whole. Mbemba showed when Lascelles came in that that is a much better partnership for him and allows him to show off his best attributes

Stones is a decent prospect. But.. he's not even a 1/4 as good a player as Woodgate was when we got him. 50m? If City want to pay that.. more money than sense though.

Utterly insane on the face of it. That fee would put him in the top 10 or so all time wouldn't it? For a player with barely 100 career appearances for Barnsley and Everton and nothing achieved of note. But aye, let's pay more for him than Figo or Zidane :lol:

However, the money is almost irrelevant to them if they can take a still quite raw, decent player and progress him. Crazy amount of money, the league has so much of it swilling around.

Money is irrelevant. It's just a case of City paying whatever for a player they want.

Stones can't defend, which might cause them problems when he is expected to defend. Their possession game will hide his deficiencies for the most part. Until it really matters.

He can defend, he proved as such the season before last which is why he got hyped to begin with. He had a very good season before last year actually, he was poor last year but it's to be expected and to be frank i think the impact of Clueless Martinez is being underestimated.

As already said i'm convinced he'll be a lot better under a different manager who isn't as clueless on how to coach defending as he is, the bloke makes Rodgers look like Simeone.

Stones looks a really talented player to me. Obviously the price is ridiculous but it's only like the Carroll situation. I wouldn't want to sell him if I was an Everton fan.