Other clubs' transfers

TBG

love how utterly shit manyoo are in the transfer market now, so depserate :lol:

the thing with pogba's agents fee is amazing

Sign arguably the best player in the Bundesliga last year for £24m and one of the best strikers in the world for free and we're utterly shit in the transfer market. :yao:

About to plug our biggest weakness with one of the worlds best too. We're overpaying but what's the point in sitting on all that money you've generated when players like Pogba are available? It's not like it's breaking the bank.

Guest neesy111

Sign arguably the best player in the Bundesliga last year for £24m and one of the best strikers in the world for free and we're utterly shit in the transfer market. :yao:

About to plug our biggest weakness with one of the worlds best too. We're overpaying but what's the point in sitting on all that money you've generated when players like Pogba are available? It's not like it's breaking the bank.

Ibra is not one of the best strikers in the world.

well, yeah, that's kind of the fucking point i'm making really...you're now up there with chelsea & citeh as clubs that other clubs must just dream about coming in for one of their players 'cause they know they can bend you over the table

Guest chopey

Toffee nosed Premier league teams with their huge squads filled with players that wont even get a game ..................Pathetic.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

well, yeah, that's kind of the fucking point i'm making really...you're now up there with chelsea & citeh as clubs that other clubs must just dream about coming in for one of their players 'cause they know they can bend you over the table

Our money isn't oil money at least.

love how utterly s*** manyoo are in the transfer market now, so depserate :lol:

Sign arguably the best player in the Bundesliga last year for £24m and one of the best strikers in the world for free and we're utterly s*** in the transfer market. :yao:

Disagree but I expect Kane to score more PL goals

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

Tbh he probably isn't, hes good just not one of the best in the world, 5 years ago he was, undoubtedly but he's aging now, struggled at the Euros, and has been playing I a league with no competition these last few years, I can see him struggling, especially with Jose's style of play.

He scored 30 goals last time he played under Jose.

He struggled in the Euros because he plays for Sweden. Not every shit side can have a tournament like Wales.

I don't care if he played in a weaker league or if he's aging. He scored like 150 goals for PSG and scored fucking 50 last year. :lol: You can't just guess that he's going to struggle because he played in France. He was fucking dynamite when he was there. Are you forgetting how good he was/is in the CL?

He scored 30 goals last time he played under Jose.

He struggled in the Euros because he plays for Sweden. Not every shit side can have a tournament like Wales.

I don't care if he played in a weaker league or if he's aging. He scored like 150 goals for PSG and scored fucking 50 last year. :lol: You can't just guess that he's going to struggle because he played in France. He was fucking dy

namite when he was there. Are you forgetting how good he was/is in the CL?

It's only a feeling man, stop being so precious :lol:

"He's good, just not one of the best in the world."

That's not a feeling. It's a bullshit opinion. :lol:

Fuck you Lenny.

Or your opinion on a player is skewed due to personal bias, like most fans at most clubs in regards to the players of their team. :lol:

Also I'm not saying he's bad, he's still a very good player, I just would put him top tier anymore. :lol:

"He's good, just not one of the best in the world."

That's not a feeling. It's a bullshit opinion. :lol:

Fuck you Lenny.

Or your opinion on a player is skewed due to personal bias, like most fans at most clubs in regards to the players of their team. :lol:

Also I'm not saying he's bad, he's still a very good player, I just would put him top tier anymore. :lol:

That's what's silly to me. What has he done to fall out of the top tier? Scored 38 league goals in 31? Score 50 in a season? Which one was it that made you think he's not quite top tier anymore? :lol: It's just silly.

'Januzaj, B-Jackson, Fosu-Mensah, Pereira, McNair, Blackett, Wilson, Keane all told to find new clubs #mufc'

Wouldn't mind seeing us taking a punt on Borthwick-Jackson if he was being flogged on the cheap. Looked decent for them last season at LB, comfortable on the ball and had a quality delivery in the few games I seen him. Have him and Gamez competing for LB and then Mbemba/Lascelles/Hanley/Dummett competing for the CB places.

Depending on the price (and wages) I'd love to see us take a shot at Januzaj too. He hasn't done anything in the last few years but when he first got into Man Utd's first team he looked like he could be a star.