Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Bad feeling for Swansea this year, can see them joining Hull and Burnley in the bottom 3 for most the season if they don't bring a few players in fast.

Not fancy Shelvey back? :lol:

What are Wenger and Arsenal doing this transfer window? :lol:

Last week they're bidding £35mil for Lacazette and wonder why it gets rejected when West Ham had a £40mil bid rejected earlier in the summer.Now they're apparently going after Jonny Evans. Even with Mertesacker injured surely they can do way better than that. Fans must be so frustrated

Bad feeling for Swansea this year, can see them joining Hull and Burnley in the bottom 3 for most the season if they don't bring a few players in fast.

Not fancy Shelvey back? :lol:

Yeah, Swansea only just pulled away last season before the relegation battle really got going. I can't see anyone in their team who has the character in them to drag them out of it if they end up in one next year. Them, WBA, and Southampton will be the teams who I think will have poor season next season and I wouldn't be surprised to see them all in a relegation battle.

You are being laughed at because you want to get rid of our unhappy players for dirt cheap.

We are likely to get 50m+ for Wijnaldum and Sissoko and the way you go on you would have been happy with 10m combined because they want out.

What you need to realise is the TV deal happened, so every club can spend 20m+ without batting an eyelid. Football isn't where it was before the TV deal.

You are basically acting like the TV deal never happened and average players are not going for 15-20m because every club has obscene amounts of money.

That's why you are being laughed at.