Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Always a bit suspicious of players who score loads of goals but whose teams are inevitably s***. McCormack's always had a whiff of Defoe/Bent about him to me, players who don't bring enough outside the area to turn the team into a winning one, but that might be harsh on him as I've rarely seen him play.

:thup: His goals never really helped his previous clubs.

:lol: Wat. He did his fucking job. Shearer's goals won you fuck all but he's probably the best ever CF in the Premiership.

If you believe that in football you have to win a trophy in order to achieve something, then no wonder you're a glory hunter.

Dude it's Froggy, he only said it to get a reaction. Nothing less, nothing more.

Are you both fucking backward or something? What Dinho said proved my point. :lol:

Always a bit suspicious of players who score loads of goals but whose teams are inevitably s***. McCormack's always had a whiff of Defoe/Bent about him to me, players who don't bring enough outside the area to turn the team into a winning one, but that might be harsh on him as I've rarely seen him play.

:thup: His goals never really helped his previous clubs.

:lol: Wat. He did his fucking job. Shearer's goals won you fuck all but he's probably the best ever CF in the Premiership.

If you believe that in football you have to win a trophy in order to achieve something, then no wonder you're a glory hunter.

Dude it's Froggy, he only said it to get a reaction. Nothing less, nothing more.

Are you both fucking backward or something? What Dinho said proved my point. :lol:

Also Dinho, he bites super easily :p

Shearer's goals won you fuck all

Once again, I just love reading stuff like this from an Irish Man Utd follower on a Newcastle United forum.

It's not like you need context or anything. Stick your cowboy hat on and relax. Realise that everything I'm saying isn't an attempt to piss you off.

If only we could all select a foreign team purely to bask in their manufactured glory.

Fuck, I'm rattled again.

:lol: I don't know why you're all getting so butthurt. Someone foolishly stated that Ross McCormack shouldn't be trusted because even though he scored a shit load of goals, his teams never did very well. Shearer is a perfectly fine comparison.

If only we could all select a foreign team purely to bask in their manufactured glory.

Fuck, I'm rattled again.

:lol: I don't know why you're all getting so butthurt. Someone foolishly stated that Ross McCormack shouldn't be trusted because even though he scored a shit load of goals, his teams never did very well. Shearer is a perfectly fine comparison.

No it's fucking not, Shearer got us to 2 FA Cup finals, a top 2 finish. several top 4 finishes and captained the team throughout that time :lol:

Fuck, I'm rattled again.

No it's fucking not, Shearer got us to 2 FA Cup finals, a top 2 finish. several top 4 finishes and captained the team throughout that time :lol:

Also he won the goddamn league with Blackburn. :lol:

Only froggy could get people rattled as f*** while saying Shearer is probably the best striker in Premier League history

It's a gift.

Nah, it's a congenital defect.

Better than the genital defect growing from your scone

Only froggy could get people rattled as f*** while saying Shearer is probably the best striker in Premier League history

It's a gift.

Nah, it's a congenital defect.

Better than the genital defect growing from your scone

At least physical defects can be quickly fixed ;) Nothing in the world could help you.

Maybe it's a good thing. Lukaku back at Chelsea.. the same thing would happen as last time. They'll sign someone better and he'll be on the bench again.

But maybe when all these 75 million players turn into flops.. maybe the market will become more realistic.