Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Do we know for sure that it's Wenger who is in charge of all financial negotiations?

Surely it's more reasonable to assume the people who own and run the club will be.

is there anyone at arsenal with the authority to dare question what wenger wants or fire him if it came to that? I highly doubt it

Ryan Mason believed to be in talks with the mackems - SSN.

If ever there was a Sunlun transfer. Shit, English try-hard from a big club who had a purple patch never to be repeated for a no doubt massively inflated fee.

I love Wenger but he's taking this principle to ridiculous levels now. They're in for a tough season given how much other teams have improved.

I'm not so sure. I mean, if they get these new guys in they've spent 90M+ and not really lost anyone important. Of course they're up against Man U and Man C spending fucking bonkers nutso money, but what can you do about that?

I don't think they're going to make a great leap forward this year, but they're still better than the rest. They did get 2nd last year after all (the cunts).

Ryan Mason believed to be in talks with the mackems - SSN.

If ever there was a Sunlun transfer. s***, English try-hard from a big club who had a purple patch never to be repeated for a no doubt massively inflated fee.

Let's hope so. Our youth teams are generating an insane amount of money now.

Gabigol finally in Europe :aww:

Not sure Inter is the right club for him but it'll be interesting.

Think it's a good club in terms that he should have no problem starting in that team I'd suppose. Don't watch them so probably shouldn't say that, but their squad doesn't look great going forward apart from Perisic and Icardi.  Was impressed by him in the Olympics until Luan came on and stole the show. For me a better player than the Gabriel Jesus that City bought.