Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Just watched the unauthorised interview Ulloa has given Sky Sports :lol: Admitting that he'll be sanctioned by the club but doesn't care because he just wants to get away to play football.

Crazy stuff. Why are they refusing to let him go man? He's their fourth choice striker (Vardy, Okazaki, Musa all ahead of him) and he's even been told that they have no plans to play him. They could easily replace him with someone young that they could develop if needed. They've told him for months that they'll sell him for a set price, then they've gone back on it.

I can sort of understand his frustrations there.

Just watched the unauthorised interview Ulloa has given Sky Sports :lol: Admitting that he'll be sanctioned by the club but doesn't care because he just wants to get away to play football.

Crazy stuff. Why are they refusing to let him go man? He's their fourth choice striker (Vardy, Okazaki, Musa all ahead of him) and he's even been told that they have no plans to play him. They could easily replace him with someone young that they could develop if needed. They've told him for months that they'll sell him for a set price, then they've gone back on it.

They don't want to sell to a direct rival?

They don't want to sell to a direct rival?

Has an offer on the table from Galatasary too, which they wont entertain as it's a loan with the obligation to buy.

Aitor Karanka has taken a swipe at Middlesbrough, saying they have failed to land the transfer targets he identified to the board six weeks ago.

Karanka, who was almost monosyllabic at times during his lunchtime news conference, was asked by Sky Sports News HQ if he expected want-away winger Gaston Ramirez to be here beyond the transfer deadline and replied: "I don't care".

What the fuck :lol:

Ulloa feels betrayed by Ranieri a guy who got him a premier league winners medal, by not letting him join the mackems

TBF to Ulloa he contributed some important goals to Leicester. Maybe the betrayal refers to being so quickly discarded by them. That's life though obviously.

I think the betrayal part is due to Ranieri promising him for three months that they'll sell him at any offer above £4m, since then there has been two offers in that region and both have been rejected. This is the part of his argument I agree with and understand.

Ah I see.

Aitor Karanka has taken a swipe at Middlesbrough, saying they have failed to land the transfer targets he identified to the board six weeks ago.

Karanka, who was almost monosyllabic at times during his lunchtime news conference, was asked by Sky Sports News HQ if he expected want-away winger Gaston Ramirez to be here beyond the transfer deadline and replied: "I don't care".

What the fuck :lol:

:lol: actual lol moment

Slimani too.

Burnley signing Ashley Westwood for £5mil. Always looked really poor whenever I've seen Villa, in both divisions, so looks like Villa have done well there.

Villa and Palace are rumoured to be wanting Hogan now too

I feel sorry for Ulloa, he's not prolific, but for £4m he's a handy striker so I don't really want to see him at Sunderland. Leicester have obviously outgrown him after last season, but before that he did well for them.