Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Arsenal is a fantastic choice for him, he's guaranteed to play and considering France's phenomenal depth, that might come in useful considering this is the WC season.

If the Gunners sign a few more quality players, then they're well within a shout for the title this season considering he lack of CL footy...although I guess that would depend on how they handle the EL

We say this every season though :lol:

They're always a few signings away and they never make those signings, we'll see but I obviously doubt they will do enough.

That's true but I think the lack of CL footy could be a big factor for them both on the pitch and with their approach to recruitment...we'll see though. It is Arsenal after all  :lol:

I have this feeling that if we buy a striker as we should it will be a different type than Gayle so i doubt we'll be interested in Hernandez.

Not saying i particularly think it's a great idea but i have the feeling it's what we will do.

Guest firetotheworks

West Ham are a bit more attractive than NUFC.

I'm normally one for downplaying the deluded thing, but no they're not.

Guest palnese

They can probably offer more money than us + London. That's two pretty big factors. We're newly promoted as well. We have a better manager, but that's about it.

Currently yes they are

Presently no they're not