Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Are people seriously suggesting there could be more to this than the money? :spit:

Yes what's so funny? Ridiuclous to believe it's all about the money. Like Baba, Mole, HTT (partly)  and I've said, there's far more things than only money. Hed be going to be the star of one of the best squads in the world or are you suggesting players like Cavani, Di maria, Verratti, Dani Alves, Motta, Thiago Silva aren't players of the highest quality?

He's probably saying it due to the reputation of your modern Brazilian footballer.

Yeah, but none of them were in a similar position. PSG isnt exactly Anzhi or a chinese club as Baba put it.

I can't begin to imagine how tough it's been for him at Barcelona. Being bullied into submission by an autistic midget.

Let the poor bairn free to be the main man you heartless bastards, he's suffered enough.

If Barcelona offered to match whatever PSG are willing to pay him, I think he'd still move to Paris. He's no chance of being the main man in Barcelona for the foreseeable future, whereas PSG is instantly "his" team.

Phew, I was worried City wouldn't have any real options at fullback.

Tbf they haven't which is why they're spunking ridiculous amounts on them.

Phew, I was worried they wouldn't have any real quality at full back. < Cool Bruv?

Strange that you've included Liverpool there since they've not been near City apart from the odd season for about 8 years.

I'd hate to face Liverpool in any competition even more so in the champions league