Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Chelsea want Danny Drinkwater.

Presume they need to bolster their homegrown players otherwise that's a weird one

That's still a weird one though. Leicester would demand a very high price for him and he's really not that good.

They could bolster their homegrown players by buying someone much better and much cheaper than Drinkwater.

Presume they need to bolster their homegrown players otherwise that's a weird one

That's still a weird one though. Leicester would demand a very high price for him and he's really not that good.

They could bolster their homegrown players by buying someone much better and much cheaper than Drinkwater.

Yeah, reminds me of when City got in Richard Wright and Scott Sinclair, but they weren't doing much for their clubs at the time unlike Drinkwater would be.

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/jack-colback-close-up-2015-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

A bit of Freddy Adu news to enjoy:

Former USA international Freddy Adu has joined newly-promoted Polish club Sandecja Nowy Sacz on trial, despite the manager not wanting him there.

Adu was once regarded as one of the world's brightest young talents; aged 14, he was dubbed "the next Pele" by the Brazilian legend. Now 28, he is continuing his globe-trotting career in eastern Europe and was announced as a trialist by Sandecja on Twitter.

Should he join the Ekstraklasa side on a permanent basis, it will be the 14th club he has turned out for, and in a ninth different country.

Adu was most recently on trial with Portland Timbers earlier this year, but failed to earn a contract with the MLS outfit. He has not been attached to a club since he was released by NASL side Tampa Bay Rowdies at the end of 2016.

"It's a joke," Mroczkowski told Polish website Sportowefakty.pl. "I read in the media about his trial. I asked the sporting director, [Arkadiusz Alexander] why he did not tell me anything [about Adu]. After all, he sent me a text message that there "will be a player on trial" and that they all knew. Marketing knew, the staff at the club knew... only the coach did not know who the trialist was

Doesn't he need a work permit, thought Brazilians coming to the EU (excluding Portugal) needed to have played a certain amount of games for their national team?

He will need a work permit aye. He won't get one before an appeal if the rules are actually stuck to. But the appeals process considers significantly more sensible factors, such as transfer fee, quality of club he's coming from (and % of games they've played for said club), etc etc.

Lomana Lua Lua is training with South Shields

Which one?

How many Lomana Lualua's do you know?

Kazenga? Lomana?  (spelling?)

Look long and hard at the first word of Sewelly's post

Lomana Lua Lua is training with South Shields

Which one?

How many Lomana Lualua's do you know?

Kazenga? Lomana?  (spelling?)

Come on pretty mama

Key Largo, Montego...