Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Crazy to think Neymar will be the most expensive football for possibly decades yet he isn't nowhere near the levels of ronaldo/Messi  :blush:

Give it time, guarantee it won't be long till Messi and Ronaldo get new contracts.

But they won't be the most expensive player in history! Without injuries i'd rather have bale much more of a game changer then showboat

Neymar is way better than Bale

Yeah, not even close. Big season for Bale, this. He can be up there but.. I just can't see it now

Sell-on fee?

To Neymar's fatha? Santos got realtively little from the first transfer.

It needs to go to Neymar's family so he can become the main man. Poor bairn is so insecure.

I know financially he won't give a fuck but I think there is a good chance Neymar will get booed in a lot of games simply due to how obscene this deal is.

Of course he will. Raheem Sterling gets booed by many non-Liverpool fans because the the Daily Mail doesn't like him.

I know financially he won't give a f*** but I think there is a good chance Neymar will get booed in a lot of games simply due to how obscene this deal is.

As if that has ever affected him :lol: Been boo'd pretty much every game since he was 17 ffs.

Bale's great. His injury problems mask the fact he's been very good for Real Madrid these past 2 years when he's been available.

Still think Neymar has much more to his game than him, but if Bale can put out a 40+ game season, he'll be up there.

Bale's great. His injury problems mask the fact he's been very good for Real Madrid these past 2 years when he's been available.

Still think Neymar has much more to his game than him, but if Bale can put out a 40+ game season, he'll be up there.

Thing is i don't think he can though, Neymar has scored 105 goals for Barca where as Bale has scored 125 in his career.

Just don't think he has the level of explosive goalscoring in him, that's fine though.