Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Arsenal fan on Talksport earlier saying he wants Rafa to replace Wenger.

Would last until the first game they don't win before the fans turn on him. He doesn't play the style of football Arsenal fans would enjoy.

Arsenal fan on Talksport earlier saying he wants Rafa to replace Wenger.

Would last until the first game they don't win before the fans turn on him. He doesn't play the style of football Arsenal fans would enjoy.

They quite enjoyed George Graham's

Guest firetotheworks

I'd love to see Arsenal turn into a mid table nothing club (or worse). Selling their best players and after years of just hanging in the top 4 they are finally starting their decent into exactly that. They were only 10 minutes or so away from losing their first game of the season which would have put them on 0 points 3 games in to me is just another indication that they are turning towards exactly that.

100% agree with this. Out of the so called big 6, they're comfortably the ones I detest most.

Fuck that, hate Chelsea, Man City, Man United and Liverpool more then Arsenal. Atleast Arsenal can play some decent football [emoji38]

:thup: Why it would be Arsenal that you'd dislike the most out of that lot (aside from Liverpool), I dunno. At least they've earned their position without question.

Guest Howaythetoon

Coutinho is obviously a very good player, but he's not irreplaceable. Liverpool already have a tasty front 3 and a very dynamic midfield. They should invest in a top 'keeper and CB and they could be genuine title challengers.

Guest Howaythetoon

If Wenger were to leave, it could take Arsenal a succession of different managers to finally get to where they want to be, i.e. top 4....

His time has come obviously!

AOC off to Chelsea

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41077833

Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is on the brink of joining Premier League champions Chelsea.

Oxlade-Chamberlain, 24, will be out of contract next summer and has refused to sign a new deal at Emirates Stadium.

The England international has started every game for the Gunners so far this season, including Sunday's 4-0 defeat at Liverpool, when he was substituted.

Chelsea have declined to comment but it is understood the clubs have agreed a fee for Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Liverpool have also shown an interest, but the former Southampton player is set to move to Stamford Bridge.

Guest Howaythetoon

A slight upgrade on Moses? Nowhere near the fee mentioned and another overly hyped over priced English payer. He's bang average, I'd rather have Ritchie... or Atsu!

Guest firetotheworks

I kind of feel like he hasn't really been played enough for us know whether he's really any good or not. Moving is a good idea for him, but Chelsea seems an odd choice considering places will be even more competitive. If Moses can do it, he can.

At this point I wouldn't be totally surprised if both Arsenal and Spurs vacated the top 6. Certainly Arsenal, anyway. Was so blindingly obvious that they needed a change.

Opportunities available for ambitious, sensible-spending clubs.

At this point I wouldn't be totally surprised if both Arsenal and Spurs vacated the top 6. Certainly Arsenal, anyway. Was so blindingly obvious that they needed a change.

Opportunities available for ambitious, sensible-spending clubs.

I would, the sides outside the top 6 are painfully average.