Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Disappointed in Mbappe going to PSG more than Neymar at least Neymar has won everything he could at a massive club and in a better league that people watch. Mbappe will never get a move from PSG the clause will be set so high he should have gone to Real

Real Madrid fan disappointed player doesn't want to go to Real Madrid shock

I'm not a fan couldn't tell you who they play one week to the next just knew they had strong links to Mbappe, Could go to Man City, Barcelona to win Major trophies

Man City are the same as PSG

wat

Keita has a 48m release clause which kicks in in June 2018. Liverpool pays a higher fee to sign him for sure next season. Leipzig gets to keep him for another year.

Disappointed in Mbappe going to PSG more than Neymar at least Neymar has won everything he could at a massive club and in a better league that people watch. Mbappe will never get a move from PSG the clause will be set so high he should have gone to Real

I'm not a fan couldn't tell you who they play one week to the next just knew they had strong links to Mbappe, Could go to Man City, Barcelona to win Major trophies

Far harder competitions

Far harder competitions

I don't think foreign players care that much about winning the PL. All about the CL

I mean i assume he is getting a huge contract and Liverpool are the main interest this season for him. He could get injured tomorrow and never be the same player. A few years at pool and then he can join barca anyway.

Oxlade Chamberlain to Chelsea - fee agreed ssn

Blimey, the wheels have finally fallen off the Arsenal cart, must be nearing the end of Wenger like. Players want to leave because of the state of Arsenal.

Watched a few of the arsenal tv lot before, thats basically what they were saying. Players want to leave because the club is seemingly lacking ambition.

Oxlade Chamberlain to Chelsea - fee agreed ssn

Blimey, the wheels have finally fallen off the Arsenal cart, must be nearing the end of Wenger like. Players want to leave because of the state of Arsenal.

Watched a few of the arsenal tv lot before, thats basically what they were saying. Players want to leave because the club is seemingly lacking ambition.

Aye, there's a fair few Arsenal fans in my circle of Friends and not one wants Wenger to stay, they lay the blame at his feet. He's gone on too long is the common theme like.