Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest neesy111

:dowiespin:

Either transfer fees have went daft, or the Premier League has dropped to such lows that Jonny Evans is now considered one of the key defenders available.

There's a lack of quality defenders in general.  Similar with GK's.

:dowiespin:

Either transfer fees have went daft, or the Premier League has dropped to such lows that Jonny Evans is now considered one of the key defenders available.

There's a lack of quality defenders in general.  Similar with GK's.

Premier League is shite compared to what it used to be. I've been fighting with myself for a while over this opinion, sometimes I feel like I'm letting nostalgia rule my mind, but then I see Jonny Evans being linked in a £26m deal. Chris Woods moving for £15m. Sure money has changed, without a doubt, but where once oh fuck, I don't know. Stupid football.

Disappointed in Mbappe going to PSG more than Neymar at least Neymar has won everything he could at a massive club and in a better league that people watch. Mbappe will never get a move from PSG the clause will be set so high he should have gone to Real

Disappointed in Mbappe going to PSG more than Neymar at least Neymar has won everything he could at a massive club and in a better league that people watch. Mbappe will never get a move from PSG the clause will be set so high he should have gone to Real

If the reports are true he wasn't happy Real were only going to pay him 120k a week. He's came across really badly this window either way for a player that's had one good season.

Real Madrid fan disappointed player doesn't want to go to Real Madrid shock

If Lemar is worth €75m that's whom we should be buying instead of Coutinho. But I don't expect Monaco to sell him this window.

You should be buying them both.

Man, Barca have spent a fuckton of money recently and not got a lot to show for it. They need someone to replace Iniesta, another high quality central midfielder and another winger. It should be Coutinho, Lemar plus another midfielder. That would make them competitive for the CL this year. Messi's slowing down, you need pace around him.

Real Madrid fan disappointed player doesn't want to go to Real Madrid shock

I'm not a fan couldn't tell you who they play one week to the next just knew they had strong links to Mbappe, Could go to Man City, Barcelona to win Major trophies