Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Jan @19.45

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wait.. Cabaye is gone, Gouffran is out, Cisse and Obertan aren't available to come off the bench on 70 minutes for no apparent reason.  How will Pardew keep Ben Arfa out of the side for 85 minutes today? ???

Games I've seen live in full this season:

Man City, West Ham, Everton, sunderland, Tottenham, Swansea, Arsenal, West Brom, Man City.

Games played: 9. W1, D1, L7.

I'm watching it tonight :anguish:

Can't you swap with Roger Kint?

Man City, West Ham, Everton, sunderland, Tottenham, Swansea, Arsenal, West Brom, Man City.

Why?

Guest Roger Kint

Can't you swap with Roger Kint?

:lol:

Marv wearing 4 in training photos :frantic:

Marveaux's probably out in the summer so rather than waste precious pounds on his number, just give him Cabaye's hand-me-downs.

I "know" Pardew will do it, but I will be so incredibly disappointed if I see Ameobi and Taylor in the starting line up, and Ben Arfa on the bench.

If he does pull some circus stunt like that, 3 points is a must. Was the same with Cardiff away after the Hull shambles and he dropped Ben Arfa and Anita and recalled Tiote. Was a horrid and shocking team selection but we then performed really well and got 3 points.

I "know" Pardew will do it, but I will be so incredibly disappointed if I see Ameobi and Taylor in the starting line up, and Ben Arfa on the bench.

Its happening, may as well get used to it.

Anyway blatant loss. Cabaye is gone, Gouffran and Cisse are out, our two most creative players left are not trusted and the best CB we have will be benched for Saylor.