Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew is bad enough in these games when we've got a full squad to pick from ffs.

Exactly.

When you put it like that.. Maybe it'll be like the Roeder days? When he had so few players that the team picked itself and just worked itself out? :yao:

Bit of creativity in that side, mind. Even with a CM of Faye and Clark.

Fuck me you forget some of those line-ups...

Given, Carr, Moore, Bramble, Babayaro, Solano, Faye, Pattison (Clark 80), N'Zogbia, Ameobi, Chopra.

... won 3-0.

Bit of creativity in that side, mind. Even with a CM of Faye and Clark.

Fuck me you forget some of those line-ups...

Given, Carr, Moore, Bramble, Babayaro, Solano, Faye, Pattison (Clark 80), N'Zogbia, Ameobi, Chopra.

... won 3-0.

Holy shit

Only meaningful game left this season. Have to win. Cannot imagine letting these awful fuckers get 3 in a row over us.

Even with no Remy, at home we should be winning this game. Our team is still far better, we just need that fucker in charge to get them probably prepared.

If HBA is out and as expected, Remy suspended, it is going to be very hard to win this game.

They will be up for it knowing we have just lost Cabaye and probably the other 2 as well although they won't want to get any injuries before their Cup games.

We will be as toothless as a 90 year old without Remy and HBA ...Shola is almost a cast-iron to start, even if de Jong is available and unless a replacement for Cabaye appears out of the blue - almost impossible at this club - we will lack creativity and the chance of goals from m/f.

If they score first, we will lose.

If HBA is out and as expected, Remy suspended, it is going to be very hard to win this game.

They will be up for it knowing we have just lost Cabaye and probably the other 2 as well although they won't want to get any injuries before their Cup games.

We will be as toothless as a 90 year old without Remy and HBA ...Shola is almost a cast-iron to start, even if de Jong is available and unless a replacement for Cabaye appears out of the blue - almost impossible at this club - we will lack creativity and the chance of goals from m/f.

Why are we expecting HBA to be out? That's one long bout of cramp.

Why are we expecting HBA to be out? That's one long bout of cramp.

From Pardew's comments, he'll be fine.

I'd probably go the same team with ........ Shola for Remy  :jesuswept:

It seems I may be on my own, but I am feeling fairly positive about this. Yes, Norwich were woeful and we should have beat them, but lets not pretend Sunderland are anything special. Assuming Gouff is fit to come in for Remy then I would keep the same line up and tactics.

It seems I may be on my own, but I am feeling fairly positive about this. Yes, Norwich were woeful and we should have beat them, but lets not pretend Sunderland are anything special. Assuming Gouff is fit to come in for Remy then I would keep the same line up and tactics.

Ill never be confident again after last year, but certainly not going into it with fear.