Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pretty obvious one but the team is the same as against Norwich with Shola in for Remy, mate of mine from school gets the lineups from Dummett the night before.

#ITK  :coolsmiley:

I hope so. My fear was that because of the pressure of the derby, and the discontent about Cabaye leaving, Pardew was going to be excessively worried about losing and then end up taking a conservative approach.

The team did well against Norwich, with the bold choice of playing Benny and Sammy together paying off. Pardew should hold his nerve.

Had a dream last night that we were 2-0 down within a few minutes :( don't know what happened after that.

Had a dream the other day we won 2-0, header from about 18 yards and a left footed shot that bobbled into the bottom right hand corner both from De Jong.

Had a dream last night that we were 2-0 down within a few minutes :( don't know what happened after that.

Had a dream the other day we won 2-0, header from about 18 yards and a left footed shot that bobbled into the bottom right hand corner both from De Jong.

Thats canny, i had a dream last night my ex mrs was on the front of the Chronicle with her TITs out. :dontknow:

We deserve to lose tomorrow.

Who's this tit? Sheer, unadulterated frustration at yet another failed opportunity to push on. Nah, we don't deserve to lose, especially not against that rabble.

Payback time against the dressing room log dropper.

Pards will have Shola on for at least sixty, and he does have a knack against the mackems. Hope he goes:

----------------------------Krul--------------------------------

Debuchy--------Taylor---------Willo----------Santon

------------------Anita---------------Tiote-----------------

-Ben arfa--------------Sissoko-----------------Gouff

-----------------------Shola------------------------------

I wouldn't mind sammy being on of gouf isn't fully fit. Bring on De Jong after sixty, give him the chance to be a hero and get a confidence boost. Wouldn't start him from the beginning cos' if he's dog/unfit/off pace he will get abuse, ease him in...

What will their line up be?

They played a 4-5-1 against Stoke: Mannone; Bardsley, O'Shea, Brown, Alonso; Johnson, Larsson, Ki, Colback, Borini; Altidore.

Bardsley went off with a back injury at half time so could be replaced by Celustka. Cattermole's injured and Fletcher is a doubt for today, apparently.

They could possibly give Bridcutt and Scocco debuts, but I'd be surprised to see Altidore dropped given how much he unsettled Stoke.

What will their line up be?

At a guess

Mannone

Bardsley - O'Shea - Brown - Alonso

Bridcutt

Larsson - Ki

Johnson - Altidore - Borini

Subs: Ustari, Celustka, Vergini, Colback, Cattermole, Scocco, Fletcher.

Not super confident but I think we can nick it. They've had a lot of games recently and their good run has been based around some of the jammiest goals you're ever likely to see. Stoke bossed them with ten men. Mannone and Borini do seem to be in decent form and that Alonso looks handy but these guys are still inferior in almost every position.

We are due a win against them (obviously) and created plenty of chances against Norwich without Cabaye.

Ben Arfa needs to start.

This has to be the least excited I have ever been for a derby and all the talk it's not even being shown in the pubs what the hell is going on?

The game IS being shown live here in Oz - wouldn't mind betting that some arms were twisted - or something like that..!- to stop the chance of another Derby defeat being shown in the UK which would upset our fans even more....

Their front three shouldn't pose us problems, Taylor and willo seem appropriate for the oversizede american cousin of carlton cole!

Johnson has been in great form recently and Borini looks to be settling in, can't think what game seemed to kick that off mind  :hmm: