Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 2m

1 - Shola and Sammy Ameobi will start a Premier League game together for the first time. Brotherly

Is that true? I thought they had started together before!

Nope. One of them is normally subbed on.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 2m

1 - Shola and Sammy Ameobi will start a Premier League game together for the first time. Brotherly

Started together in that cup game vs Brighton last year. Don't think they have in a PL game though.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 2m

Started together in that cup game vs Brighton last year. Don't think they have in a PL game though.

Europa versus Bordeaux away too I think.

As I have often stated I hate this luck thing but they really have had their rub of the green with our injuries and selling Cabaye.

Was looking at their starting line up and imagining what it would look like if they were missing their 4 best players.

I'm pleased that he's been prepared to give the Norwich midfield another go, despite it being a high-pressure game.

In the second half of the season, there should be no excuse for not going for it. We're not going to be relegated, we'll not make the top four, and we don't want the crappy Europa league. We should give the young players some experience.

Guest snoopythewriter

Honestly, not shitting myself over this because I've resigned myself to the fact that we're probably going to lose. No fear whatsoever.

Give Sammy a different second name and people would be happy he was in the team today after his showing against Norwich.

True, but is the consistency there? That's probably my biggest trepidation ahead of the game in regards to Sammi.

Only one way to find out.

Guest snoopythewriter

Any lineup news yet?

Having to make do with 5live radio.

NUFC:  Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, S.Taylor, Santon; Tiote ©, Sissoko, Anita; Ben Arfa, Shola Ameobi, Sammy Ameobi

Subs: Elliot, Dummett, Haidara, Yanga-Mbiwa, Marveaux, Armstrong, de Jong

SAFC: Mannone, Bardsley, Alonso, Brown, O'Shea ©, Bridcutt, Colback, Ki, Johnson, Borini, Altidore

Subs: Larsson, Gardner, Wickham, Giaccherini, Vergini, Scocco, Ustari

As I have often stated I hate this luck thing but they really have had their rub of the green with our injuries and selling Cabaye.

Was looking at their starting line up and imagining what it would look like if they were missing their 4 best players.

I don't normally like to allow Pardew any excuses but he's probably going to be justified today.

Guest JamesyJazz

Any lineup news yet?

Having to make do with 5live radio.

NUFC:  Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, S.Taylor, Santon; Tiote ©, Sissoko, Anita; Ben Arfa, Shola Ameobi, Sammy Ameobi

Subs: Elliot, Dummett, Haidara, Yanga-Mbiwa, Marveaux, Armstrong, de Jong

SAFC: Mannone, Bardsley, Alonso, Brown, O'Shea ©, Bridcutt, Colback, Ki, Johnson, Borini, Altidore

Subs: Larsson, Gardner, Wickham, Giaccherini, Vergini, Scocco, Ustari

Thanks,taking Toon 3-0 Sissoko to score .105/1 fukin nailed on.