Clément Grenier

LRD

Giving loads of good but with a flaky side ball hungry midfielders to this manager is the equivalent of buying a load of jazz mags for a bloke with no arms.

So you're saying Pardew will flop hard and be under pressure?

Yes fucking please.

Guest VanBarduck

Would be like for like for Cabaye, looks even better actually from the very limited footage available.

Technically better, better vision, he also has more flair and skills to his game but overall, he's still not as good as Cabaye yet.

Obviously it all comes down to experience and eventually he'll surpass Cabaye in every aspect over time.

Edit: The drawback, he's quite fragile, and quite arrogant.

I just don't trust the manager to find a way to fit so many central midfield players, especially when 2 are vice captains, 1 was his choice to sign, and 1 has been shunted to the wing.

I just don't trust the manager to find a way to fit so many central midfield players, especially when 2 are vice captains, 1 was his choice to sign, and 1 has been shunted to the wing.

Colback at left back, Grenier and Tiote in the middle, Moussa on the right.

Anita frozen out, Abeid and Bigi sold for peanuts.

:pardsgrin:

I don't trust him to do anything tbf, but if he is backed and fails to perform then one would hope his position would come under some threat.

Am I right in that this guy plays basically the same position as cabaye? would love this guy to join but our midfield is quite crowded, of course a bigger squad is exactly what we need though.

Grenier, one canny striker and a tall center back would be a perfect window for us.

Be shocked if we aren't sitting tight with an offer already on the table. If Arsenal/AC Milan or whomever else don't come in for him we might get a deal done. We are reasonably healthy in midfield to say to Lyon we want him but don't need to pay over the odds. Mikes wet dream.

Would be such an exciting addition to give us real depth for the season, especially if we get a striker like Remy/PEA/Lacazette.

--------------Riviere-------------------

--Cabella---De Jong---Aubermayeng--

|

---------Sissoko  |  Grenier---------------

|

DEFENSIVE RAPE