Clément Grenier

LRD

At any other club the Grenier deal would have been agreed verbally in good faith before the Cabaye transfer...Just leaving time for papers to be drawn up. All this haggling over prices is a big clue that we've never been TOTALLY serious about spending in Jan.

8.5 million plus a packet of space invaders, cola bottles and a couple of highland toffee bars, deal or no deal ?

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down there mate, don't want to be another Portsmouth or Leeds now, do we?

Are people crazy?

We only a few points from premiership safety, what would be the point of signing anybody and spending money?

This is Ashley's world.  All these noises they are putting out there, no doubt Pardew would had been instructed to talk about Grenier in the press.  To whet the appetite and get some season ticket renewals.

And no doubt most of the soft headed fan base of ours will lap it up as usual.

It's a fucking joke we can't tie any deals up, when we have had an inclination that someone would offer this window for Cabaye, we should have had deals in place. No fucking excuse not to sign a couple of players and improve team as a whole. Final straw if we don't get anyone in. What the fuck does Joe do.

Don't blame Pardew as he has no fucking clue and is probably frustrated but has to toe the line to keep job

Weighing up what's the highest they can go so that it'll definitely get rejected.

c***s.

I will take a guess and say 10 million, thats how much he has spent on coloccini and cisse, the only time we have bided higher was for nzogbia with about 2 minutes before the window shut.  :(

It's a poker game, who cracks first, and the player becomes unsettled and demands a transfer, Lyon in a no-hope situation and transfermarket website ain't that far out on valuation.

Not in this case... Transfermarket? :lol:

It's a poker game, who cracks first, and the player becomes unsettled and demands a transfer, Lyon in a no-hope situation and transfermarket website ain't that far out on valuation.

Not in this case... Transfermarket? :lol:

Its far away from my FM value though

It's a f***ing joke we can't tie any deals up, when we have had an inclination that someone would offer this window for Cabaye, we should have had deals in place. No f***ing excuse not to sign a couple of players and improve team as a whole. Final straw if we don't get anyone in. What the f*** does Joe do.

Don't blame Pardew as he has no f***ing clue and is probably frustrated but has to toe the line to keep job

I am probably overreacting but my biggest fear is the summer when coloccini and jonas are likely to leave the club, debuchy and taylor are also linked to be leaving, heck throw in cisse with a strong possibility of remy not staying, we could need 5 or 6 replacements instead of 1 or 2, now i stress that they will not all go but you never know.

I think Ashley has just tried his luck again with a player.  You dont get him, you dont get him.  Another one will be available in the summer.

This transfer policy, at first was understandle when stablising the club after relegation.  Its not needed now.

Ahh fuck it, cant be arsed.

Are people crazy?

We only a few points from premiership safety, what would be the point of signing anybody and spending money?

This is Ashley's world.  All these noises they are putting out there, no doubt Pardew would had been instructed to talk about Grenier in the press.  To whet the appetite and get some season ticket renewals.

A lot will, but judging by the mood on here and who I come into contact with a lot won't including people who have been going for years like myself - enough is enough and I take no pleasure at all from saying that

Are people crazy?

A lot will, but judging by the mood on here and who I come into contact with a lot won't including people who have been going for years like myself - enough is enough and I take no pleasure at all from saying that

I stopped going after the 0-3. I've barely even been tempted to go back and I'm amazed that point of view seems to represent a tiny minority. I understand that thousands have nothing in their lives beyond 19 games a football every season but still getting 50K+ every game with this level of contempt and lack of ambition...

People are either incredibly stupid or incredibly weak.

Are people crazy?

I stopped going after the 0-3. I've barely even been tempted to go back and I'm amazed that point of view seems to represent a tiny minority. I understand that thousands have nothing in their lives beyond 19 games a football every season but still getting 50K+ every game with this level of contempt and lack of ambition...

People are either incredibly stupid or incredibly weak.

I only keep going because I know it's the one place I won't fucking bump into you.