Clément Grenier

LRD

Are people crazy?

We only a few points from premiership safety, what would be the point of signing anybody and spending money?

This is Ashley's world.  All these noises they are putting out there, no doubt Pardew would had been instructed to talk about Grenier in the press.  To whet the appetite and get some season ticket renewals.

And no doubt most of the soft headed fan base of ours will lap it up as usual.

A lot will, but judging by the mood on here and who I come into contact with a lot won't including people who have been going for years like myself - enough is enough and I take no pleasure at all from saying that

I stopped going after the 0-3. I've barely even been tempted to go back and I'm amazed that point of view seems to represent a tiny minority. I understand that thousands have nothing in their lives beyond 19 games a football every season but still getting 50K+ every game with this level of contempt and lack of ambition...

People are either incredibly stupid or incredibly weak.

SOOOPA FAN

Are people crazy?

We only a few points from premiership safety, what would be the point of signing anybody and spending money?

This is Ashley's world.  All these noises they are putting out there, no doubt Pardew would had been instructed to talk about Grenier in the press.  To whet the appetite and get some season ticket renewals.

A lot will, but judging by the mood on here and who I come into contact with a lot won't including people who have been going for years like myself - enough is enough and I take no pleasure at all from saying that

I stopped going after the 0-3. I've barely even been tempted to go back and I'm amazed that point of view seems to represent a tiny minority. I understand that thousands have nothing in their lives beyond 19 games a football every season but still getting 50K+ every game with this level of contempt and lack of ambition...

Unfortunately I now agree with you, there comes a time when getting the piss ripped out of you continuously just becomes to much

Are people crazy?

It's routine and a release for a lot of people but if these same people really care for the club as much as they say they do they'd stop going because If we are honest we aren't even a shadow of what we should be under this leech.

Are people crazy?

:jesuswept:

Are people crazy?

So powerful and intelligent.

You live in Manchester? :lol:

So basically you can't be arsed to commute.

I'm not gonna bother with this nonsense other than saying I was a season ticket holder from '93 to 2013 and was happy to commute further when I thought we had an ounce of ambition.

Are people crazy?

SOOOPA FAN

I agree with him. All it would take is 3-4 games with an empty stadium. However, it appears that this is beyond most people, for whatever reason.... and the club knows it.

Did we really offer just half of Cabaye's wages??

Well hes not talking about the xfer fee so we must have...

On the plus side we didn't talk to the player if we didn't have a bid accepted....

Don't know about that. Translation would be: is Grenier really worth only half of Cabaye? Could easily be regarding our transfer fee,

On the plus side we didn't talk to the player if we didn't have a bid accepted....

Don't know about that. Translation would be: is Grenier really worth only half of Cabaye? Could easily be regarding our transfer fee,

Sounds like the transfer fee and it sounds like we've decided to not bid any higher than about 10 Million reading between the lines.

Yeah I read it as that. Also says he has concerns about turning up at Newcastle as the new Cabaye rather than being Clement Grenier.

Yeah I read it as that. Also says he has concerns about turning up at Newcastle as the new Cabaye rather than being Clement Grenier.

Jesus, sounds like a pussy.