Newcastle United 0 - 4 Spurs - 12/02/14 - Post-match reaction from page 36

Mike

We've been kinda okay. Sammy a threat and the forward players working pretty hard. De Jong looks more worthwhile than Shola (shock).

Problem is that we're losing - thanks to one of many instances of awful defending - and don't really look like scoring whereas Spurs look comfortable and have cut us apart at will at times. Another goal from them and it's game over.

So fairly standard really.

Apart from two or three counter attacks against a crazy high line I think we've been awful. Krul has launched it all but one I think. We've barely stuck four or five passes together. Dreadful stuff.

Guest bimpy474

On the plus side, it's a reasonably entertaining watch.

Not for me, i'm watching a team with a new manager in his first job, play with a pattern and a system. Compared to a over decade career long manager who has been with us for over three years, and we are the ones playing like strangers.

And people still question why he shouldn't be binned, i want to damage his head with a mallet.

We've been kinda okay. Sammy a threat and the forward players working pretty hard. De Jong looks more worthwhile than Shola (shock).

Problem is that we're losing - thanks to one of many instances of awful defending - and don't really look like scoring whereas Spurs look comfortable and have cut us apart at will at times. Another goal from them and it's game over.

We had a guilt edged chance to open the scoring..

Apart from two or three counter attacks against a crazy high line I think we've been awful. Krul has launched it all but one I think. We've barely stuck four or five passes together. Dreadful stuff.

I appreciated the move that Sissoko put over, and a better final ball from Gouffran on a couple of occasions would have been interesting.

Maybe my expectations have dropped even further.

And still couldn't. :lol:

This is embarrassing. Again.

They look like complete strangers, fuck knows what happens in training during the week. Fucking woeful.

My perception is that training's generally pretty outstanding but unfortunately the players agree amongst themselves to play like shite, on the sly.

Guest bimpy474

Stop just blaming Pardew. The players we have are really craaaappp. They are idiots. Just look at how they play man.

Jesus, tin of worms or what?

Does that mean the good football that Liverpool, Arsenal and teams like Southampton play isn't down to their managers then. Must be the players like :lol:

And still couldn't. :lol:

Ah, fuck it.. :lol:

Not for me, i'm watching a team with a new manager in his first job, play with a pattern and a system. Compared to a over decade career long manager who has been with us for over three years, and we are the ones playing like strangers.

And people still question why he shouldn't be binned, i want to damage his head with a mallet.

It's an open match, that's all I mean.

I appreciated the move that Sissoko put over, and a better final ball from Gouffran on a couple of occasions would have been interesting.

Maybe my expectations have dropped even further.

Aye when we start classing this as being ok then we might as well give up the sport  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

It's an open match, that's all I mean.

Aye, that's more down to them than us though. And we wont be taking advantage because we're shit.

Put Gouff up front and get Hatem on the right. Or Better yet, match their formation and have Gouff and Ben Arfa supporting De Jong.

Our manager has managed to put Santon in midfield before ever giving Gouffran a chance upfront, despite his record in France, and the fact he has scored a decent amount for us from the right.